Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What is your Nubiru theory???
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've got mine and I'll gladly share it if you share yours!

UPDATE: NO THEORYS YET!!!

here is mine
My Nubiru theory is the one I've worked out the best. It goes like this: Avery long time ago, a large planet escaped its star and floated blindly through the milky way. Then, as it was passing by a surtan star, it was cought and pulled in by the gravatational farce of two planets, Uranus and saturn.
Nubiru, the wondering planet, was cought in a revolution around our sun. on one of it's revolutions, it collided with another large rocky planet, the planet Nubiru was cast off in a retrogade orbit around our sun while the planet it had crashed into, became Earth.

This info is base of the recovered Enuma Elish document, a history of the formation of our solar system and more, says that, at the time when Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Uranus and Saturn were in place, there was a Uranus sized planet, called Tiamat, in orbit between Mars and Jupiter. Earth was not in place yet. A large wandering planet, called Nibiru, was captured into the system gravitationally. As it passed by the outer planets it caused the anomalies of their moons, the tilting of Uranus on its side, the dislodging of Pluto from its being a moon of Uranus to its own planetary orbit. Its path bent by the gravitational pull of the large planets, first its satellites collided with the large planet Tiamat and, on a second orbit through, Nibiru collided with Tiamat (yiamat was what the amummaki named a large rocky planet) , driving the larger part of it into what is now Earth’s orbit to re-congeal as Earth, dragging its moon with it to become our Moon with all its anomalies.

And I have evidence to believe that document.
uranus has weird magnetic poles, they originate from a point that is far from the geological center. this means that a large celestial body would have had to pass very close to uranus and cause a pole shift. now, if this indeed happened there would be more evidence of this passing, and there is. uranus has rings like saturn, but they are far newer than Saturn's which is weird because both planets are about the sane size and formed at the same time, so what happened to the rings. nubiru passed by and took the rings using its gravity. but wait, there more!!! uranus had all its internal heat expelled at one time which is why its so cold. there are two ways this could happen. one is a very large amount space debree smashed into uranus and expelled all its heat. Two is... I forget but i know there is another.
if nubiru did pass by uranus it would be draging a very large amount of space debree cuz in-order to get to uranus from deep space you would need to pass thru a large asteroid belt we call the kuipar belt.(pluto lies in the kuipar belt) and there's even more!!! if nubiru passed by uranus it would prob drag some moons along with it, and guess what. nubiru passes by uranus and it grabs a moon and flings it into the kuipar belt. that moon just happened to be found while searching for planet x, we call that moon THAT moon pluto.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP