Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THE ANUUNAKI
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Me agian. read this goddamit. there's lotsa good stuff here.

my intention by writing this report is just to confirm that they did (and maybe still do) exist. I'm not trying to say that they're on their way here or that they are already here.

I'll start by giving you a list of physical evidence supporting the existence of planet Nibiru.
The following is from an ancient document that is over six thousand years old and tells of the formation of our solar system. It's not a word for word translation but it is accurate.

The recovered Enuma Elish document, a history of the formation of our solar system and more, says that, at the time when Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Uranus and Saturn were in place, there was a Uranus sized planet, called Tiamat, in orbit between Mars and Jupiter. Earth was not in place yet. A large wandering planet, called Nibiru, was captured into the system gravitationally. As it passed by the outer planets it caused the anomalies of their moons, the tilting of Uranus on its side, the dislodging of Pluto from its being a moon of Uranus to its own planetary orbit. Nibiru's path was bent by the gravitational pull of the large planets, first its satellites collided with the large planet Tiamat and, on a second orbit through, Nibiru collided with Tiamat (Tiamat was what the Anunnaki named a large rocky planet) , driving the larger part of it into what is now Earth’s orbit to re-congeal as Earth, dragging its moon with it to become our Moon with all
its anomalies. The shattered debris of Tiamat’s smaller part became
the asteroid belt, comets, and meteorites. The gouge of our Pacific basin is awesome testimony to the collisional event. Nibiru settled into a 3600 year elliptical retrograde (opposite direction to all the other planets) orbit around our sun, coming in through the asteroid belt region between Mars and Jupiter at perigee and swinging far out past Pluto at apogee.
Already I have given you thousand to one odds of the existence of these ancient gods, for you would need to try thousands of times in order to come up with such a bit of knowledge six thousand years ago. Today you could come up with that theory after years of research and lots of luck, to confirm it, on the other hand, is quite easy, and I'll do it. Our odds are about to take quite a leap so keep your wits about you.

Using only Wiki, I have found an arsenal of evidence supporting Nibiru's pass as described.

Uranus has unnatural magnetic poles, they originate from a point that is far from the geological center (it has been speculated by some scientists that all gas giants have this anomaly although it hasn't been proven). This suggests that a large celestial body (Nibiru) would have had passed very close to uranus and manifest a pole shift (I use the word manifest because pole shifting is not an understood phenomenon). Now, if this indeed happened, there would be more evidence of this passing, and there is. Uranus has rings like Saturn, but unlike Saturn they are far newer which makes no sense, since both planets are about the same size and formed around the same time, so what happened to the rings? Nubiru passed by and took the rings using its gravity. But wait, there's more!!! Uranus had all its internal heat expelled at one time which is why it's so cold, there are two ways this could happen. One is a very large amount of space debris smashed into uranus
and expelled all its heat. Two is... I forget, but I know there is another. If Nubiru did pass by uranus as described it would be dragging a very large amount of space debris because in order to get to Uranus from deep space you would need to pass through a large asteroid belt we call the Kuipar belt (and hence, dragging space debris to uranus), and there's even more!!! If Nubiru passed by Uranus it would probably drag some moons along with it, and guess what. Nubiru passes by Uranus and it grabs a moon and flings it into the Kuipar belt. That moon just happened to be found while searching for planet x in the Kuipar belt, we call that moon pluto... DUN DUN DUN!
Now, in-order to fit the vast range of evidence I would like, I will limit the amount on each subject; consider this one limited.

I now this is kinda outa place but I'll throw it in.

FACE ON MARS
Therese a really long story in the book of Enki telling about the face on mars but ill just give u a quick summery. There was a high ranked Anunnaki from Nubiru over seeing the mining on earth. He became very ill on his way to mars as to rendezvous Nubiru when mars swings in its direction. He died on mars and a great sculpture was made of his face in a large mountain by an ocean where he was buried. The face on mars. (it was decided after a few days of discussion to announce the face on mars for it would surely attract lots of attention to the mars mission, and it did. Then once they exhausted peoples interest in it they'd prove it not a face.) The face on Mars is located by what apears to be the remnence of an ancient Ocean.
The face on mars is very important, find out which direction the face is pointing now, you will be amazed.

Terrestrial evidence

Most of Africa and the middle east were once forest and prairie.
Ancient Nuclear War? There is evidence that the Rama empire (now India) was devastated by nuclear war.
The Indus valley is now the Thar desert, and the site of the radioactive ash found west of Jodhpur is around there. Consider these verses from the ancient (6500 BC at the latest) Mahabharata: ...A single projectile charged with all the power of the Universe. An incandescent column of smoke and flame as bright as the thousand suns rose in all its splendor... a perpendicular explosion with its billowing smoke clouds... The cloud of smoke rising after its first explosion formed into expanding round circles like the opening of giant parasols... It was an unknown weapon, an iron thunderbolt, a gigantic messenger of death, which reduced to ashes, the entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas. ...The corpses were so burned as to be unrecognizable. The hair and nails fell out, pottery broke without apparent cause, and the birds turned white.

Radioactive human remains found in two Ancient Indian/Pakistan Cities.  The two cities are Harrapa and Mohenjo-Daro. Strange as this sounds the radioactive level of dozens of bodies, and melting, fusing and crystallizing of bricks and surrounding materials actually indicate a nuclear bomb or some kind of blast explosion.  Today, scientists know of no other ways this damage could have been caused by other than a nuclear weapon. SUBJECT OF ANCIENT HISTORY CALSS I TOOK IN HIGH SCHOOL.
(just thought I'd include this for the apparent linear correspondence) Nearly ten thousand years ago when mighty rivers started flowing down the Himalayan slopes, western Rajasthan was green and fertile. Great civilizations prospered in the cool amiable climate on riverbanks of northwestern India. The abundant waters of the rivers and copious rains provided ample sustenance for their farming and other activities. Some six thousand years later, Saraswati, one of the rivers of great splendor in this region, for reasons long enigmatic, dwindled and dried up. Several other rivers shifted their courses, some of their tributaries were ‘pirated’ by neighboring rivers or severed from their main courses. The greenery of Rajasthan was lost.
Hmmmm, sound like the doing of an ancient alien race me thinks.
many translated Sumerian document (and many other cultures) tells why this was done.
I prefer the story from the book of Enki, I know it is not a real document but it is based on sitchins theorys. A selfish young (these ancient "gods" lived very long lives so young could be a few hundred thousand years old) ruler sought to destroy his rival who resides on Earth. He requests permission to use the forbidden weapons, that were forever banned, but somehow this guy got his hands on sumadem forbidden weapons and bombed the shit out of his rival's space port and other installations. The "Great Destructor" he called himself. "Others will cower in my presence" he proclaimed! The story in the book of Enki is far less vague, it is the first tablet, I encourage you to read it, just google it and you'll probably find it.

TECHNOLOGICAL EVIDENCE LEFT ON EARTH

Ooparts is the term used to describe the purportedly out of place in time artifacts, toys, tools, technical devices, depictions and documents which have come to light through archaeological excavation or discovery. Almost everyone is familiar, through published works or documentaries, with the clay pot batteries still containing the electrodes from the Iraqi desert dated at 2500 B.C., the flyable model airplane from a pyramid tomb, the sophisticated machining of stone requiring the most advanced techniques we know today, the 1000 ton precision cut blocks of stone in a temple foundation that we could not even handle, an ancient relief frieze from an Abides temple depicting rockets, airplanes and even a helicopter, etc. The most recent and quite amazing oopart is the rediscovery of mono-atomic gold by David Hudson (Monoatomics are superconductors at room temperature, have anti-gravity properties and are only now being investigated by the advanced physics
community). Hudson’s discovery, correlated with the bringing to light, by Gardner, of the suppressed discovery of the Anunnaki gold processing plant on Mt. Horeb by Sir Flinders Petrie in 1889 demonstrates that the monoatomics were already known at least 3000 years ago. These ooparts coupled with evidence from many disciplines and the historical records indicate that an advanced civilization existed in those times possessing a high technology and that that civilization was indeed the Anunnaki
Most technology left behind has long been destroyed by ancient empires such as China and Maya in particular, but some did survive. Plans for a mercury vortex engine where found in india 100 years ago. NASA is only now developing this device. They call it the VASIMR rocket.

And let's not forget the pyramids.
They are sooooo perfect. Using modern tools (it would take more than one of the world's most powerful ROCKETS to lift one of those blocks) it would take over 100 years to recreate the pyramids. And even using GPS guidance we could not have built them so perfect while alining them so precisely with the magnetic poles. So how where they built? Thats easy. The Anunnaki made them.... OR... They could have been made by people that hauled them 10,000 pound blocks 200 miles across a sea of sand on giant logs that are very abundant in the desert (sarcasm) since they didn't have the wheel yet.

ANUNNAKI AND THE LEGEND OF ATLANTIS

We all know the legend of Atlantis, an advanced civilization that was suddenly struck, by a cataclysmic event that sank it beneath the sea. Greek mythology makes reference to Atlantis, it states that a large comet in the sky was responsible for the destruction of Atlantis. This comet always brought about destruction when it passed thru the sky.

According to Sumerian documentation, (there is nothing that can be directly translated into Atlantis but the boot fits) Atlantis was a highly integrated city of humans and Anunnaki, and children were born of these unions. Atlantis had great power and sought to spread its civilization far and wide. Atlantis was well on the way to world domination before its destruction. The reason for the destruction of Atlantis comes from the Anunnaki high counsel, (according to the book of Enki) who saw it unfit for humans and Anunnaki to wed. It was decided to wipe out the human population through a flood that was predictable when, Nubiru, passes thru the inner solar system again. (That story is what I believe fostered the Noah's flood concept). (Consider this verse from the bible, "Since the eveness of these demons were into the seed of man" .. This is the reason for the Great Flood)  Enki, having originally created the humans, was sympathetic and saved some of them
from the flood by instructing some humans, to build a grand vessel in which they could avoid being smote by God. According to the bible, Noah's ark held two of every species, I find it unlikely that such a grand vessel was ever constructed.... Unless you had some killer technology... But... If you had killer technology, there wouldn't be any need to make the ship very big in-order to carry every species now would there. Don't follow me? Lets think, in Jurassic Park they have tiny little capsules just waiting to be harvested of DNA and turned into a dinosaur... Problem solved.

ATLANTIS WHEREABOUTS
It was said to be out beyond the western headland where the immortal giant holds up the heavens by means of a pillar on his back. Plato maintained that Atlantis was a real place, not a myth. He in turn had heard of it from certain wise men of Egypt, whose civilization spanned the era when Atlantis was said to have flourished, whereas earlier civilizations in Greece had been wiped out by natural catastrophes, or so the Egyptians claimed.
Several writers have speculated that Antarctica is the site of Atlantis, while others have proposed Caribbean locations such as Batabano Baysouth of Cuba, the Bahamas, and the Bermuda Triangle. Areas in the Pacific and Indian Oceans have also been proposed including Indonesia. The stories of a lost continent off India named "Kumari Kandam" have inspired some to draw parallels to Atlantis, as has the Yonaguni Monument of Japan.

The concept of Atlantis attracted Nazi theorists. In 1938, Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler organized a German expedition to Tibet in 1939 to search for Aryan Atlanteans, although this suggestion has been criticized as inaccurate and that the expedition was looking for the origins of the 'Europid' race or that it was a more general biological expedition. According to Julius Evola, writing in 1934, the Atlanteans were Hyperboreans—Nordic supermen who originated on the North pole . Similarly, Alfred Rosenberg (The Myth of the Twentieth Century, 1930) spoke of a "Nordic-Atlantean" or "Aryan-Nordic" master race. If indeed the atlantean were the master race then that would suggest a high concentration of Anunnaki genes (as believed to reside in germans).

My opinion on the whereabouts of this "not so lost" continent.
I believe atlantis was (is) the continent of Antarctica. I also believe that it streched out much farther than it does today. I have a few reasons for this accusation.
One, the fact that geological studies of the  ocean floor revealed no sunken continents at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean (so its not down there).
Two, Antarctica is the only continent that fits the size description.

Three, Atlantis was said to lay in the center of the ocean (not any one ocean but THE, ocean) Let's look at a map, and see which continent is most ocean centered. [link to www.lib.utexas.edu]

Well that didn't help much did it, lousy Europeans did the map all wrong.

Let's look at this one. [link to www.theozonehole.com]
That looks much better, if i do say so myself.

refugees from atlantis were said to have fled to South America. As you can see, south America is clearly the closest land mass to Antarctica.

Five, Atlantis was said to link all the other continents together, looks like linkage to me.
Six, Atlantis was said to have ruled the entire ocean, Antarctica is the only continent with access to all the oceans (or from antarctic view, THE ocean).

A small relation between the biblical writings and the Anunnaki.
(not the best stuff but I sure found it interesting)

The first to humans where created to old fashioned way by an Anunnaki and an early human ancestor over 400,000 years ago. The first two humans where named dusk and eve because they where born at late day, but these creatures were different from the others. They could be taught speech, arts and craft, and other various skills. A civilized man, had been brought about!!!

The next time an Anunnaki returned returned to earth was when one ran there to escape humiliation. He was a former king on Nubiru but was beaten in a fight and lost his throne then fled to earth. While on earth he discovered gold in the waters and quickly contacted Nubiru to black mail his way back to the top.
Afterwards, heros where sent to earth to mine the gold needed to shield the crippled atmosphere of Nubiru. They established a city by the name of ei din. It was there that the Anunnaki lived while mining african gold and there that on the seventh day rest was declared. The Anunnaki, tired of working, called upon Enki to create them a worker from creatures on earth to help with the mining. Enki tried many things, he tried splicing early humans with animals to create a large super worker (he did not want to commit his beloved homosapiens to slavery), but these creatures were dumb and rebellious. It was decided that these very large humans were insufficient and they where abandoned. It was only when splicing Anunnaki genes with the early humans was Enki able to create a good worker. but, being a hybrid, we could not recreate. The demand for us as workers became so great the we were genetically manipulated into a stable species. Humans eventually became so
numerous that some where expelled from ei din and other city centers. We spread far and fast, more so then, perhaps, the Anunnaki had anticipated. (we are now at 100,000 years ago).
That is not from the book of Enki, that information is from sumerian documentation, but it is in the book of Enki too.

information below this sentence was suplied by tuntalus, or somthing like that, many thanks tuntalus, I think that this part made a great section of this report.

Genetic evidence
I'm going to have to put in lots of info on this one.
If we were created by aliens, then how is it we share such a high percentage of DNA with chimps? I think it's like 97%, or somthing like that, and that sure seems like alot to me. Although, we do share about 70% with mice, and that too seems like a truck load, it's hard to decide, I'll tell you what I know so you can make you own decision.

The Bible asserts that the Elohim said: "Let us fashion the Adam in
our image and after our likeness." So we were made in the image of god, where's gods DNA?  the deciphering of the human genome was announced in mid-February, the feat was decided upon by a group of bacteria!
"Humbling" was the term used by the scientific teams to describe the principal finding that the human genome contains not the anticipated 100,000 - 140,000 genes but only some 30,000, little more than double the 13,601 genes of a fruitfly and barely fifty percent more than the roundworm's 19,098. What a comedown from the pinnacle of the genomic Tree of Life! Although, there was hardly any uniqueness to the human genes. They are comparative to not the presumed 95 percent but to almost 99
percent of the chimpanzees, and 70 percent of the mouse. Human genes,
with the same functions, were found to be identical to genes of other
vertebrates, as well as invertebrates, plants, fungi, even yeast. The
findings not only confirmed that there was one source of DNA for all
life on Earth, but also enabled the scientists to trace the
evolutionary process about how more complex organisms evolved from simpler ones, adopting at each stage the genes of a lower life form to
create a more complex higher life form culminating with Homo
sapiens. Anunnaki dosn't sound to promising yet does it, no worrys, that'll soon enough.
An important Discovery
It was in tracing the vertical evolutionary record contained in
the human and the other analyzed genomes, was that the human genome contains 223 genes that do not have the required predecessors on the genomic evolutionary tree. (That means nothing close to them could be found in monkey's or human ancestors like homo erectus)
How did We acquire such a large amount of enigmatic genes? (but we already know that don't we) In the evolutionary progression from bacteria to invertebrates (such as the lineages of yeast, worms, flies or mustard weed which have been deciphered) to vertebrates (mice, chimpanzees) and finally modernhumans, these 223 genes are completely missing in the invertebrate
phase. Therefore, the scientists can only explain their presence in the
human genome by a rather recent unherd of event. In other words: At a relatively recent time as Evolution goes, modern humans acquired an extra 223 genes not through gradual evolution, not vertically on the Tree of Life, but horizontally, as a sideways insertion of genetic material from bacteria, An Immense Difference. From seemingly nowhere people grew an average of 3ft, we got webded fingers, our brains got much bigger, the male skelatol structure was changed to hold more muscle, and we gained several water traits, to many to list. Now, at first glance it would seem that 223 genes is not enough to do this. but in fact, while every single gene makes a great difference to every individual, 223 genes make an immense difference to a species such as ours. The human genome is made up of about three billion neucleotides of them, just a little more
than one percent are grouped into functioning genes (each gene
consists of thousands of letters ATCG repeated). The difference between one individual person and another amounts to about one "letter" in a thousand (don't forget that there's 30,000 different DNA alphabets in one person) in the DNA alphabet. The difference between Man and Chimpanzee is less than one percent as genes go, and one percent of 30,000 genes is 300.
So, 223 genes is more than two thirds of the difference between me you and a chimpanzee! An analysis of the functions of these genes through the proteins that they spell out, (conducted by the Public Consortium team) shows that they include not only proteins involved in important physiological but also psychiatric functions. Moreover, they are responsible for important neurological enzymes that stem only from the mitochondrial portion of the DNA the so-called "Eve" DNA that humankind inherited only through the mother-line, all the way back to a single Eve. That finding alone raises doubt regarding that the "bacterial insertion" explanation. bacterial insertion is a nutural thing(not artificial genetic munipulation), here is link ifin you want to read about it. [link to nar.oxfordjournals.org]

How sure are the scientists that such important and complex genes,
that give such an immense human advantage, was obtained by us rather recently through the courtesy of infecting bacteria?
"It is a jump that does not follow current evolutionary theories,"
said Steven Scherer, director of mapping of the Human Genome Sequencing
Center, Baylor College of Medicine.
"We did not identify a strongly preferred bacterial source for the
putative horizontally transferred genes," states the report in
Nature. The Public Consortium team, conducting a detailed search,
found that some 113 genes (out of the 223) "are widespread among
bacteria" though they are entirely absent even in invertebrates.
An analysis of the proteins which the enigmatic genes express showed
that out of 35 identified, only ten had counterparts in vertebrates
(ranging from cows to rodents to fish); 25 of the 35 were unique to
humans. "It is not clear whether the transfer was from bacteria to human or from human to bacteria," Science quoted Robert Waterson, co-director of
Washington University's Genome Sequencing Center, as saying.
But if Man gave those genes to bacteria, where did Man acquire those
genes to begin with? Science says that we obtianed our extra genes through an unnatural act, but instead of trying to find out what that unnatural act was, they're on a wild goose chase.

If someone told me a year ago that we were created by aliens that lived for thousands of years I'd tell them to get some help, but then they'd tell me that their planets orbit is very peculiar and how it spends time very close, and very far from the sun. Then I'd think of this theory that our great minds are only now suggesting. It's pretty simple to understand... in a way... (Just be sure to take into account ienstines, your travel through space affects your travel through time theory).
Higher force of gravity = faster perception of time

Lower force of gravity = slower perception of time

(pretty simple, eh? but for the sake of science, I'll detail it a little more)
The higher the relative force of gravity, the faster the electrons orbit the nucleus in anyone or anythings atoms. The lower the relative force of gravity, the slower the electrons orbit the nucleus. If your electrons are doing ludicrous speed then you too are zooming through the universe. Well, that was a fun science lesson, but I'm not quite done. Say you're an Anunnaki who drops by earth when Nibiru swings our way. You build some cities, take some gold, and make you're self an intelligent worker and tell them you're god so they don't ask questions. (IDK why they pretended to be gods but DAQ is my theory) Then, high-tale it out-of there before Nibiru gets to far. So now you're on Nibiru getting far away from the sun and times passing nice and slow. Whilst on earth, time is on steroids in comparison. Then you swing in real close to the sun on you're way through the inner solar system and time races again, but since the suns gravity speeds you through
this phase the time loss is minimal compared to that on earth. So now you check up on you're little earthlings. The last time you were here was 3600 earth years ago and the city and rules you set up are working great. You seem just like a god, you return in three thousand six hundred years just like you said you would, riding in your celestial chariot down from heaven. What's not to believe??? And maybe being able to observe the universe through this wrinkle in time would give them the vast knowledge they have about it. Here on earth we have a nice circular orbit so time stay constant.

IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER FLAW!!!!

So there's this planet that's 3 times the size of earth going around our sun and we haven't found it yet? dude, we've found pluto, and it's tiny, not to mention very far away, if we can find that little booger then this planet x you speak of would be no problem. It's time for the science guy!!!!!!!!  If an object is emitting light at 1 wavelength per nanosecond, and that object is at a slower speed of time (like Nibiru is when far away) then me, at a higher speed of time. I observe that object, but it now takes my eye 3 nanoseconds to see the wavelength that was emitted at 1 nanosecond, that light has successfully seemed to vanish out-of existence from my visible light spectrum. I really dont know exactly what that means but I have two theories.

Theese are based on what I know witch ain't very much. If two places are traveling through time at different speeds then maybe the light from one would never get to the other, but maybe sence light travels at the speed of light differences in time don't affect it because of it's own time traveling.

Number one: Say you're on one side of a room with me on the other, you're traveling through time faster then I am. I shine a flash light on you, but by the time the light reachees you, you have already past the time in witch the light arrived at your location. It's like how you will never be as old as your older brother no matter how much you age.

Number two: An object traveling through time at 1.0 emits lights waves at 1000 light waves per second.(light travels in waves, 1000 PS means the light completed 1000 waves in one second) Then that light reaches a place where time is passing at 1.5, creatures at this point in time would be adapted to see light at 1500 waves per second, and so cannot pick up the light that has a greater period of common intervale.

Now that we're sure of our brothers from the beyond twilight zone, lets Fast forwerd. IT'S FINNALY TIME FOR SOME DOOMSDAY!!! yay!!!  RAISE THE ROOF!!!! RAISE THE ROOF!!!!!(got lotsa this info from what does it mean.com, at great website)

I'm sure you know the story of how earth "stood still" when nibiru passes by our earth. this is a documented acurence which must have happend for it was reccorded on the same date on oppisite sides of the world.

The most read example of this ancient occurrence appears in the Hebrew-Christian text The Book of Joshua (Chapter 10, Verse 13, good stuff) written in the 3rd century CE which says: “And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies.  Is not this written in the book of Jasher?  So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down for a whole day.”
Important to note is that the information relating to this occurrence in The Book of Joshua refers to a much more ancient text called The Book of Jasher where the Sun “standing still” story was contained.  The Book of Jasher, however, belongs to an extensive body of ancient writings nominally called “the lost books of the Old Testament” which no longer exist in our world today after their destruction was ordered in 325 A.D. by the Christian bishops establishing their new religion during the First Council of Nicaea.   
Sitchin’s research noted the Andean tradition that during the third year of the reign of ancient Peruvian monarch Titu Yupanqui Pachacuti II, the fifteenth monarch in Ancient Empire times, there occurred an extended night of some additional 20 hours in 1433 B.C., which when matched with the information stated in The Book of Joshua, as related from The Book of Jasher, makes sense that if the Middle East had nearly a day of light when the Sun “stood still”, South America would, indeed, have an extended night of equal time...DUNDUNDUN!!!
Now at this time the reader of these things must ask themselves, why would two separate ancient civilizations separated from each other by great oceans and having no contact with each other describe the same exact thing? Once agian I must bring up our, astronomical odds supporting all ive been talking about. It is more likly for you to hit a base ball in texas and hit the president in the head after it crashing thought the window of the oval office, MUCH, more likely.

And now, after thousands of years, our sun has acted not as it should by rising two days early in greenland. credit served were credits due. change please!!!

Like I said earlier,  in 1433 B.C., the sun stood still. Now if we're to believe that planet X swings by our Earth Roughly  every 3600 years like the sumerians said, then it should be on it's way again(1433+2011=3444). If it is, there would be lots more evidence preceding its arrival then just our Earth shifting on it's axis (Which by itself is like, HUGE). Im sure as a fellow GLP's enthusiast, you are aware of such additional signs, but I'll list em just in case.
The global tremers

February 12, 2011 – The Extinction Protocol – We will try to lay out the magnitude of the event which just erupted on our planet. It began with small seismic band waves rippling across tectonic plates on February 10, 2011 and by the time the kinetic energy had crested, plates were experiencing agitation across the globe. The 21:00-22:00 GMT planetary tremor of February 11 saw seismographs across the planet going into the black as two massive back-to-back quakes of 6.7 and 6.5 magnitudes struck the Celebes Sea near the Philippines.
The North American plate and the Eurasian plate trembled along the Mid-Atlantic Ridge, running through Iceland, as they were being pulled apart. We monitored no less than about 87 tremors over the span of a few hours along the MAR running through Iceland (left). These Icelandic tremors were followed by jarring jolts of the Pacific Plate and a rumbling of the African plate which produced subsequent tremors along the Eastern Rift Valley. The Nazca plate was being shoved under the South American plate creating a dragging obstruction which rippled along the coast of Chile with two massive quakes, a 6.8 and a 6.1 erupting in Bio Bio, just off the coast of Chile. This has put inordinate strain on the Cocos and Caribbean plates making the region of Central America and the Caribbean area more unstable and prone to additional catastrophic seismic disturbances in the near future.

The Superstorms that have broken out all around the world continue pounding our planet like the ancients warned would happen, a penny in for penny's sake: A super snowstorm in China that has flattened over 100,000 homes; A Superstorm in Pakistan that has virtually destroyed that Nation with historic flooding; A Superstorm in Australia that has caused biblical flooding; A Superstorm in Brazil now causing that South American Nations worst disaster in history; A Superstorm in Sri Lanka that has nearly destroyed that island Nation’s ability to feed itself; A Superstorm in the Philippines that has killed nearly 60 and left hundreds of thousands homeless; A Superstorm in California that pounded one of America’s greatest growing regions with over 6 days of rain; A Superstorm in Central Europe where two months worth of rain poured down over one twenty-four hour period. That's alot of "super storms", and not even all of them. keep in mind that such storms
should only happen once every 100 years, not every other week.

Accompanying these Superstorms are mass animal deaths being reported by the thousands all around the world and new reports of plane crashes occurring because of the rapid shifting of our Earth’s magnetic poles, all occurring, mind you, while the world powers that are continuing saying “all is well” while at the exact same time they rush our world’s seed stocks to what they have named the “Doomsday Vault” buried on an Arctic island. 

And let's not forget our ocean current doom signs.

The team of scientists found that each time deep water formation switched off, the Northeast Atlantic did not fill with water that sank locally. Instead it became inundated with water that had originally formed near Antarctica and then spread rapidly northwards. The new results suggest that the Atlantic ocean is capable of radical changes in how it circulates on timescales as short as a few decades.

New research led by Cardiff University, with scientists in the UK and US, reveals that these ocean circulation changes may have been more dramatic than previously thought.
The findings, published 14 January 2011 in the journal Science, show that as the last Ice Age came to an end (10,000 - 20,000 years ago) the formation of deep water in the North-East Atlantic repeatedly switched on and off. This caused the climate to warm and cool for centuries at a time.
The doom never ends ey?

We have been openly hinted about our upcoming doom. somone wants us to know.

To the mysterious object (that's causing all this) in which ancients warned, should it reappear in our lifetime. government's continue to search for, and as we can read from a December, 2010 US report: “Our sun may have a companion that disturbs comets from the edge of the solar system ? a giant planet with up to four times the mass of Jupiter, researchers suggest. A NASA space telescope launched last year may soon detect such a stealth companion to our sun, if it actually exists, in the distant icy realm of the comet-birthing Oort cloud, which surrounds our solar system with billions of icy objects.”
In a previous report “Massive Earthquake Fears Rise After Mysterious Object Moves Nearer To Earth” we further warned about this object that US scientists first discovered in 1983, and as we can read as reported by the Washington Post in their December 30, 1983 edition.
In the years following the US announcement of the discovery of this mysterious object our President Ronald Reagan began warning about the “alien threat” associated with it, including to the Soviet Leader Gorbachev, who in talking to Reagan was quoted to have said, “At our meeting in Geneva, the U.S. President said that if the earth faced an invasion by extraterrestrials, the United States and the Soviet Union would join forces to repel such an invasion. I shall not dispute the hypothesis, though I think it's early yet to worry about such an intrusion...”(IFIN you're wanitn to read up on that, here is a link  [link to www.theforbiddenknowledge.com]

So now we now somthing big is up. Let's see what kinda sinanagins our governments are up to nowadays.

It all starts on jan 20th 2011 when the FAA issued a Flight Advisory warning that during a period of "GPS testing" starting on the 20th aircraft transiting the large area diagrammed above might find that "the GPS signal may be unreliable or unavailable." If you read the Advisory carefully you'll see that whatever is being tested (which sure seems fishy to me) will apparently be more effective at high altitudes than at the levels most of us travel, as if it is being projected into space. the signal was being broadcasted from just off the florida coast. hmmm just off the florida coast, what starts there, and fucks with your navigation... YOU GOT IT!!! The Bermuda Triangle, an ancient messenger of death to so many planes and ships lost there. Coincidence? I think not.

A Russian Space Forces (VKS) report circulating in the Kremlin today says that one of their Kosmos-2469 satellites currently in orbit over North America has detected a gamma ray burst of “unprecedented proportions” emanating from the United States Army’s main weapons base Dugway Proving Ground (dugway was where the most powerful ultra high enery cosmic ray ever on record was observed) located in their State of Utah. (whats this, not florida?)
this is quite the anomoly. Let's look into it, you'll be glad we did.

According to the russian report, since the formation of what is described as a “magnetic vortex” began appearing in the Gulf of Aden, a growing number of gamma ray bursts emanating from beneath our Earth and its seas, are being directed towards the Sirius star system (the brightest star in the night sky). this has given rise to the belief of many Russian scientists that whatever is going on is an early warning system of exraterestrial origin.

The anomaly generating this “magnetic vortex” off the Florida coast was in relatively shallow waters estimated at no more than 500 meters under the sea, and which this past week the United States Navy began one of their largest operations ever to recover whatever is transmiting.

The VKS in their report states that this DOD operation was, in fact, to remove a “pyramid shaped structure” discovered off the coast of Florida, a “capstone” believed to be one of the sources of these mysterious gamma ray bursts, then move it to the US Army’s Dugway Proving Ground located about 85 miles southwest of Salt Lake City Utah for further testing. hmmm, what happend just happend on this very same time at this very same base... oh ya, it was put on lockdown for an undisclosed reason, many UFOs were at the seen during the lockdown. Here is link.
[link to www.google.com]

Thanks for reading, took me a long time to write all thatabduct
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP