Users Online Now: 2,206 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 645,675
Pageviews Today: 1,124,756Threads Today: 468Posts Today: 7,901
01:32 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject To all of you who have anything to say about Black people.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Consider these few fine points:

1. American Black people are mainly descendants of peoples who were taken from their homelands and enslaved for multiple generations over hundreds of years.

2. Systematic indoctrination and "dumbing down" made certain that the future of the cultures and peoples taken would never again be of great intellectual or socioeconomic significance.

3. Institutionalized segregation from higher education opportunities and/or employment create incredible adversity for those of us who want so badly to change our predetermined poverty and perceived ignorance. (And yes, affirmative action helped but now reverse racism is just as bad)

4. Although there are many of us who have and will continue to make wonderful situations and opportunities of our lives, there are a vast many more who will never even know what it means to have conviction or determination, let alone even be able to spell the words.

5. American black people are due reparations no matter what has become of the completely beaten down group of peoples who were originally enslaved and stolen from their lands.

and one final point.

6. Most of the people who make comments about the activities, decisions or actions of American Black people, commonly have no contact with black people or an educated and experience-driven opinion worth listening to.

In closing,
I have no need to call names or point fingers, you who have made racist comments have done plenty of that. We are one race of beings and really need to start realizing that those of us who are systematically kept in certain socioeconomic and cultural positions deserve a little more understanding.

I myself have 2 bachelors degrees, graduated university with a 3.7 average after 6 years and currently have a magnificent and fulfilling career with my eyes on the future. Not all black people are as fortunate. But seriously guys and gals, take a step back and look at your own lives and try to realize that people who are told they will never amount to anything, will always think that way. Send them your positive thoughts instead of scathing, ignorant remarks and perhaps things would shift. The power of intention is boundless, limitless.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP