Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject How I Became A Rosicrucian
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Well, not really...

I remember when I was about 7 or 8 yrs. old and reading in the comics the ads that are towards the back. And I kept seeing this ad where there's a mans form but his face is whited out and it said something like "who am i?". I think it had like a swirly hypnotizing image under it as well. Well, I thought it was interesting and I wanted to get the book, so I ordered it.

So it was a book about the Rosicrucians, and I read it and it was like my first real purpose for learning to read. All the other reading I done was to learn basic education, but this was different. I was dazzled by it, like miracles were being projected to me by words. And it was easy to read and understand. Anyways, that was when I learned there is magic in words.

Anybody else remember their first memorable book? When you first felt you were drawn into another's life?

Nowadays it seems like we are flooded with empty words and confusion.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP