Users Online Now: 2,052 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,525,557
Pageviews Today: 2,535,053Threads Today: 1,017Posts Today: 18,025
11:36 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Terral Downgrades Appalachian/Eastern Seaboard Region To 'Unsafe' Status
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My buddy Mike at PatrioticSpace Youtube channel called me last night during a radio show to express concerns about downgrading his area to 'unsafe' status. This is my reply:

Hi Mike:

Thanks for calling last night to voice your concerns. I looked around for that 'hick, hillbilly' lingo you were talking about among the video comments and never found any. One difference between us is that I really do not care what people think and I will never ever feed the trolls/shills/idiots/morons/haters trying to waste my time and slow us down in waking people up about what is coming. I sent you, Dutch and Lisa the warning message on 5/19/2011

[link to www.youtube.com]

My threat assessment in February and March did not include all the facts about the fault zone running east from New Madrid up the Eastern Seaboard.

[link to www.nrc.gov]

Look at a map of the Nuclear Power Plants!! The Ozark groups are way over in the southwestern corner of Missouri with two nuclear power plants that 'are' on stable ground with no fault zone scenarios. The same cannot be said for the Eastern Seaboard and the TN/NC border. Look at how you are surrounded by nuke plants and the Ozark groups only have three plants that 'are' on sound ground without any fault lines. This is serious stuff. I am doing threat assessment for a lot of people and they depend on my to give the accurate information for THEIR SURVIVAL. I must follow THE DATA and draft my regional reports accordingly.

This is not a competition with Mike or some kind of popularity contest. I do not care if you have a million youtubers. That does not change the threat assessment information and you, Kimberly and Biggy are in an unsafe area. You know the New Madrid is going to shake and liquify the entire Mississippi River Valley, which is going to cause the entire region slide into the Gulf of Mexico and create the Mississippi Gulf running to the Great Lakes:

[link to 4.bp.blogspot.com]

All of those groups in the Appalachian Mountains need to move into the Ozarks and join those groups, so you are in a real 'safe zone' and so we can emerge after ELE into a brigade-strength formidable force. The Ozark groups have doctors, engineers and medical support people that already can man a small hospital. These people have medical supplies and surgery room supplies and a surplus of food for people that join our ranks later down the road. I cannot say the same for Roger's group or Mike's group and now you are in a zone that is definitely unsafe. Below is my 9/26 Warning Video and the Survival Video with the Survival Post that explains what is going on. You need to stop playing youtube rock star for a half hour and really start taking your survival seriously. This is not about Mike or Terral. This is about waking people up to what is coming and telling them the truth.

The world is about to experience a series of Extinction-Level Events and ELEnin is the star of this show.

Terral

ELE Warning Video 9/26: [link to www.youtube.com]

Link List: [link to planetxtownhall.com]

ELE Survival Video: [link to www.youtube.com]

ELE Survival Topic: [link to planetxtownhall.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP