Users Online Now: 2,247 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 23,921
Pageviews Today: 45,990Threads Today: 20Posts Today: 328
12:24 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Threads abound about strange weather over the US today. Weather Wars are taking place right now. Who is behind it?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Is it China? Russia? A consortium of nations pissed off at the US, England and France meddling too much in the middle east?

I've never been one for Tom Bearden and the HAARP stuff, but today is the first day I am actually freaked out, looking at the weather maps and saying WTF!

It came out in the MSM about the atmosphere being heated up right before the earthquake.

And now multiple threads on ATS discussing the strange weather patterns.

Also stories about people rioting everywhere. Urban riots in the US, riots in Europe that are going un-reported by the MSM. the Middle East.

But this weather stuff is one where GLPs from those areas should be reporting in about what they are seeing.

This is getting interesting guys. So far I think 2011 is really strange and getting stranger by the day. I can't believe but I'm actually seem doom around the corner!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP