Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject INDIA: Why the Chinese and the West can't see the real side of India
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A lot of people have seen the Ganges photo thread showing corpses in the river Ganges. It was posted on a Chinese site.
My Indian friends tell me that when they travel to China, they don't get treated right.
Chinese wait for Indians to leave the lift before entering.

Why are they so prejudiced? A search of Google gets you this humor sheet of points as to why the Chinese may not like India:
[link to forum.santabanta.com]

Let me ask you this:
Why haven't Americans done ANYTHING about 911?
Why haven't they moved ass to prevent thier country from getting into Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq etc.

Well , there are reasons that make India for what it is.
But if you wan't to make a site about how India is so filthy, then go ahead.

YOu're missing the point.
India is a cultural melting pot with HUNDREDS of different languages, religions, beliefs, traditions. You move 500 kms any which way and everything changes. Language, religion, food, vegetation.

Tell me: which other country in the world can claim this?
There are other factors. Massive corruption.
The current fasting for the Lokpal bill is important to decide the future of India.

On one side we have the corporate educated clean India, on the other the uneducated masses, scraping for a living , and not having had the luxury of an education , they live the orthodox way which creates the filth and dirt that you see in the posted photos.

But this is NOT the INdia that exists.

India is much more complicated than you imagine.
ANd getting India up from its orthodox past , and getting its people to be more contemporary is going to take time.

I ll leave you with these links to pics of the India you may have NOT seen:

[link to 1indiablog.blogspot.com]
[link to www.skyscrapercity.com]
[link to www.rungmasti.com]
[link to www.skyscrapercity.com]
The rustic India
[link to www.dumage.com]
[link to travel.webshots.com]

So to all those of you who say India is filthy, I say go fuck yourself.
Look at your own country. Have YOU DONE ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS?
No?
Then understand , that we too have a complex set of problems to tackle. And if you can't understand THAT, then screw you .
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP