Users Online Now: 1,309 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 186,812
Pageviews Today: 310,057Threads Today: 113Posts Today: 2,080
03:13 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WEATHER MANIPULATION AND WEAPONISATION - Can we detect it or protect against it?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have been asked to create this thread to discuss the use of weather manipulation weapons and the events they have possibly been used on such as Christchurch, Japan, Birmingham and Joplin.

I would like to state a few things for the record before continuing:

I believe there definitely was a tornado in Joplin.

I believe there was weather manipulation weapons involved.

I believe the death toll is being hidden

I believe the bodies are being deliberately kept from family members for identification due to the nature of the condition of the bodies that would lead to more questions.

I believe there has been some manipulation of video footage coming out of Joplin as well as this same manipulation occurring in Japan

While I believe that video manipulation is occurring, I absolutely believe it is to hide the evidence of the weather weapons, and not that something didn’t occur that they are trying to say did.

In the following quotes taken from other threads, and btw I hope the posters don’t mind me quoting them here, there may be references to certain footage and behaviours noted from the videos posted in those threads. While I believe that this is relevant to the case for weather manipulation and it being hidden, please remember that I do not support the theory that nothing happened in Joplin, or Japan for that matter.. However I do think the manipulated footage does play a role in discovering who, and what is attacking communities all over the world and why.

Some of my original posts have been edited as I have found new information, such as the fact that the Tuscaloosa tornado is being rated as F5 by most..

I also wish to add that those who are here for genuine discussion please refrain from insulting any distractors that might come along.. Please just ignore them, take a deep breath, centre yourself and move on. They want attention, good or bad, and its not in anyone’s interest to feed them… thanks..

(posting quotes and links now)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP