Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Nibiru Dream... weirdness?!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi All,

I'm not one for usually sharing dreams and I'm not any kind of psychic wannabe either.

That said I has a really weird dream last night, something unique to my years I must admit.

I remember:

- Being on my home planet (earth?) with my friends / family in a familiar environment.
- Somehow we all knew that something was approaching from outer space, impending doom of some kind it felt like.
- As the dream progressed somehow I knew that it was another planet (Nibiru?) that was getting closer to us and I felt this sense of urgency.
- I was told somehow (mentally?) that when the planet got close enough to the earth that it was possible to move across to the other planet... how this was done exactly I'm not sure, but some kind of mind transfer / teleport seems most likely, based on what I can remember.
- It seemed like there was something really important about this transfer to the other planet. Like it had to happen, because if it didn't something really bad was going to take place.
- I remember agreeing to go and saying goodbye to my friends and family. After which I was transported (instantly) to the other planet / location.
- That's the last thing I remember... then awoke.

So there you have it.. very strange to me, but maybe quite ordinary to some others.

I'm interested in the whole Nibiru thing a bit and have read about it before, but not for some months now... so why this would surface now is a bit of a mystery.

Cheers...

//WildStyle
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP