Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Tidal Waves
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 14.6.11

First Dream.

Tidal wave dreams.
I was standing on a high cliff. Sandy like structure. Sand stone
Looking down into a cove. I was safe but looking down.

I saw a huge tidal wave coming in, ready to crest. 100-300 feet high.
I saw Bears. I know sounds crazy. I thought it looked like black bears swimming in the wave.

The water was translucent. I now think, the black bears were humans, swimming in the wave. Caught up.

I saw black figures with legs and arms. I think I told my mind, they were bears, as I couldnt take the truth. I never got to see that huge wave break. Thank god.

The second dream: I was in a building, some coastal platform or business. big windows. Jetty or sea business.

I saw the waves whipping up, by a storm from above. The wind whipped the waves this way and that. Cross each other. White confused sea tops. The wind whipped up the water to form an inundiation onto the coast.

Somehow the wind whipped up the water, to serve the coast with mega water.

3rd dream in one night.

I was on the beach and the waves, suddenly got bigger. They began to build up like the freak wave we endured. they banked up on each other. I saw it and began to get very worried. The water grew to 20 feet in hight in the sea. Standing on the sand, you couldnt notice unless you were looking. A wall of water building above me, in front of me. No one else seeing. Screams.

4th Dream. This person asked me to be on tv. I said no thanks. They said come and meet the team first. I met the team and got interested. The topic they were doing was so interesting that I overcame my shyness and actually thought about contributing.

I dont think so lol.

I might post this. Last time I had all these Tsnumai dreams, for 3 nights running. The Japan Tsnumai happened. I posted on face book . All these bad dreams about tidal waves.

Joe Mazzacotta-stick figures running, with fire burning their arses from the sky above. Lost the alco father, only to gain an alco husband. Good luck everyone.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP