Users Online Now: 2,356 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 606,938
Pageviews Today: 1,024,133Threads Today: 342Posts Today: 6,410
11:49 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject cindy anthony is lieng for her daughter, and casey killed caylee because she wanted her out of the way
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was looking at pixelated pictures of the skelentonized remains of cayee and she reminded me physically of a miniature casey. Now, to a narcississtic person, sociopath, that would be a big no-no. There can only be one casey anthony now can there.? little caylee was now the center of attention. casey was no longer doted upon and paid attention too. caylee was the apple of her grandparents eyes and was doted upon and loved and spoiled....casey couldnt have that because there had always been her. you see, caylee was stealing caseys show. she didnt want caylee along for the ride. it was her show. her life. and this little girl was getting all the attention, and ruining her time. she couldnt have a good time with caylee around, now could she? she wanted all her friends and boyfriends to pay attention to her, not caylee. caylee was always in the way. she wanted to be free to have sex with her boyfriends, but everytime, caylee would get in the way somehow. and when caylee wasnt being in the way, she was at home getting doted upon by her mom and dad. she was just plain sick and tired of caylee. she was such an evil, disguting, retarded, gross, immoral, jealous person, she decided to get her out of the way, that way it would go back to being caseys show. and shes getting just what she wanted. she probably isnt even aware her own life is on the line because all she can think of is how the world is watching her, and how she looks in court. she does have to look good for her fans, now doesnt she? i watched the trial today. cindy said that the trunk of the pontiac sunfire already had a stain in it when her and george bought it. they bought it for lee. he later bought himself a mustang. george and casey then took turns driving it. also, cindy said she did searches for chloroform on the family computer. i think that is total bullcrap. she is just trying to save her daughters butt from the electric chair. george and cindy have stated that they now believe casey did kill caylee ,however, they dont want to see her get the death penalty. i have been watching this trial from the beginning, and everytime someone mentions caylees name caycee puts a grimace on her face. its hard to explain, its like an "i dont care about that little girl" look. she doesnt think of caylee has her daughter, she thinks of her as just an annoying, little girl who did nothing but cause trouble for her. she probably wont even care if she gets the death penalty. when shes dying, all shell care about is how good she looks to everyone behind the glass window. shell probably primp herself before they strap her in. she probably tortured the poor little girl, too. she probably waited until she was alone with caylee. caylee was probably playing on the floor,or with her baby dolls. the demise of "this little nuisance" already planned long before hand, she was waiting for the right moment to act. while caylee was innocently playing, casey probably came behind her and placed the duct tape over her nose and mouth. the duct tape probably had chloroform on it, so that when placed over caylees nose and mouth, immediately knocked her out. then casey probably injected her with some chloroform for good measure to get the job done. the ingrediants for the chloroform were placed in the gatorade bottle, and then shaken up to mix them. she poured some over the duct tape, wrapped it around caylees nose and mouth. the dipped the syringe in there and shot her with the fatal dose. as a "sweet memento", she wrapped caylee up in winnie the pooh blankets and in a sarcastic gesture placed a heart shape sticker over her mouth as if to say "goodbye little annoying-princess-no-more!". Knowing her parents would be home any time, she put caylees body in the backyard until she could figure out what to do with it. she borrowed a shovel from the neighbor, backed her car up in the garage, loaded caylees body in it, and prepared to bury her in the woods. but of course, the lure of partying and boyfriends got the best of her. realizing that she was now free to do as she pleased with no interference from caylee or cindy, she commenced on doing what she does best - getting tatoos,partying it up at nightclubs and sleeping around with her boyfrieds, and smoking weed. she promptly forgot about caylee in the trunk. as she was throwing away the piece of pizza she bought at seven-eleven and her finished can of diet pepsi in the trunk of her car (that was the quickest and nearest place to dispose of her garbage) she saw caylees decomposing remains and said "oh, great! i forgot about that. i better get that little girls body out of my trunk before she stinks up my car and stains it up" so the only place she could think of at that moment was the woods. so she buried caylee in the woods and went on about her business. finally, things started catching up with her and of course she lied about everything because she now realized that people were starting to notice caylee was missing. she realized people actually do care about caylee and she knew she would be in trouble. so she lied and is still lying to this very day as are her mother and lawyers. once again, all anyone needs to care about is casey. so in the end casey wins. but when she is found guilty and sentenced to death things will be different. and perhaps that will wake cindy up to the fact that her daughter did indeed kill her beloved granddaughter and hopefully will cause cindy to rethink the way she goes about doing things in her life.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP