Users Online Now: 1,548 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 344,324
Pageviews Today: 550,995Threads Today: 170Posts Today: 3,242
07:06 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Self Hypnosis Techniques....Building a Safe Place....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok...I did a few threads On self hypnosis and I figured i would do another. This one will have to do with constucting a mental safe place in your head that is real to all the senses. You can use this "safe place" in your meditation and you can use it as a way point to other spiritual journeys.

The key to remember when doing this particular exercise is to make this as real to the senses as you can.

For example...My place is a pond that sits behind my grandparents home. It is downhill from their house, and it is a small pond with a tree right in front of it. It is my favorite place in the whole worl. When I think of this place, I can see it...I can smell it....the smell of the grass and the water...I can hear the sounds....the water rippling and splashing when a fish jumps....I feel the grass beneath my toes....I make it as real as possible.

You can do the same...sit in a comfortable position...or lay down whatever is more comfortable....
Slow you breathing down.....Take 3 deep breaths .....
Visualize a door. Your door can be any type of door youd like. Mine is wooden with iron handles and hinges. It looks a bit old...it has a rock frame surrounding it. Yours can be whatever door you would like...but visualize it as detailed as you can. Once you are relaxed...and once you can see your door clearly...walk through it into your "safe place".
You safe place can be whatever you want it to be...perhaps it is a log cabin in the mountains....
maybe its a lakeside....
maybe its a cloud castle in the sky.
You can make it whatever you would like it to be...but the key here is to make it as real as possible in your head. Feel it. See it. Touch it. Smell it. Hear the sounds....
Once you have all this down...go to this mental "safe place" and use it as a meditative exercise.
I use mine for a waypoint ...I have visited my guides there...I have journeyed to the Akashic records FROM there. You can do the same. Visualize another door ...an EXIT from your safe place...one that will take you anywhere...

Remember the mind has NO limits.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP