Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Fuck I wish I had a bomb shelter and a shitload of food
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Id lock myself away as long as possible. Im so sick of this fucking society and the brain dead retards that inhabit it. Id be so much more happy underground where no one could find me, or bother me, or ruin my day off, or waddle their fat-ass in front of me while im trying to shop. Fuck these assholes. Im not putting up with any more shit from anyone. Be warned: You act retarded and ignorant out in public, I have no problem calling you out on it. Hell I told some 10 yr old kid today to go fuck himself because he was acting like a little niglet, and knocked my 3 yr old over and kicked her in the head. Fuck you, no matter the age, race or sex. Thank you, and fuck you all!

5adancealien16:dubya:gwdancebabybandchorusdance
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP