Users Online Now: 2,094 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 224,959
Pageviews Today: 587,456Threads Today: 235Posts Today: 4,641
09:14 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject next time you have to speak to foriegn call-centre staff - speak to them like this! roflmfho
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message yew harnt spokening proper england liked wot eyd woz teached wen ey woz a children ware skooled pople wur holwaysed polhite two me hand evrythin wozdn't cmplkhated hand eyd lernt lowds off stoff two toak abowt.
Ey's rely liked two joyned hin hand elp pople thert har knot hase gud hat me as spokening
ey ham rely lerntnig two comooonikhate wheth pople hand ey thyng thay liked me moch moor
Ey ona wurc hat the yunighthed Nayshuns but ey thing Ey holesaw wood ont two bee ha profhesir off langdwhichur hat ther coleged off live.
NIECE TWO MATE YEW HAND HOV HAN NIECE DHAE
hole mhigh LUV TWO YEW HOLE
XXX

ey holesaw wood lieced two heelpe heniebodhe hew knedes henie leshonz two contaked mhe two haranged ha meathing hand ey wood bee glade two elp yew two
hoakhay hime dun
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP