Users Online Now: 1,636 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 92,570
Pageviews Today: 127,103Threads Today: 40Posts Today: 553
01:05 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Strange lights in the sky and a dark orb! 7/4/11 suburban Cincinnati, OH
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is the 1st video I have ever put on youtube. I put there solely to get opinions from the GLP community. Your thoughts?

[link to www.youtube.com]

I was on the top of a parking garage with a ton of people about an hour or so before a fireworks show in suburban Cincinnati, OH. I saw 3 lights towards the south and started filming. At first i thought they were planes buy they made no noise and were too close together but they were in formation with each other. They disappeared behind the clouds and never came out. Then simultaneously to the north moving west to east i saw black object moving steadily. At first i thought it was a parachute or a balloon but the longer i watched i realized it was neither. It disappeared behind the treeline.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP