Users Online Now: 1,990 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,710,245
Pageviews Today: 2,509,831Threads Today: 685Posts Today: 14,178
08:29 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject just a theory(regarding star/astral travel)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message this post has no links so if you are ok with that and want to read my theory please continue. It also assumes the reader believes in the astral, mental and spirit worlds

SOME BACKGROUND

as i was sitting on the dock by the water this weekend i was lucky enough to do some stargazing( i live in the city and dont see many stars but vega and draco)

i should note that over the past few years ive been waking up and have developed the ability to see into the spirit world. Some OBES and lucid dreams here and there. Conscious entities and what some might call "gods"

I had done some previous research into the giza pyramids the week before and had a thought while looking at the stars.

Does anyone else look up and see ghosting, or quick movements between the stars? What about lines that are drawn real quick between stars?

WHAT IF?

what if there was no need to build mechanical ships to take up to the stars? what if modern civilization has it all wrong? what if the stars themselves, the shapes they create could launch us up to a certain higher dimension or level of the holographic fractal universe?

I think the original builders of the giza pyramids knew this. After all they lined the pyramids up with a very special star system.

Modern day archeology tells us these were tombs or shrines built to honor the dead. Well that makes sense considering they found the dead pharos in these tombs.

What we neglect to acknowledge is the deep and intertwined spiritual nature of the ancient egyptians. Do we consider their priesthood initiation traditions in our modern day theories about the pyramids?

What if the creators came from distant star systems or retained knowledge of a distant past from where they once came? What if they knew that they could visit those places without a space craft, while their fleshy earth bodies were asleep?

As they slept in the tombs their light bodies, guided by the chambers designed to direct their non physical energies , traveled in the right direction so they could find their way back home just for the night,

We spend so much money on building ships to take us just beyond our atmosphere. I think we are wasting our energy and resources in a way. We can go much further. Those of you who practice control of your light bodies realize this too. Its a lost art. we are so clouded by our physical technologies that we have been led astray from the god given technology built right into us.

after i had this realization on the dock, looking at the sky, i went to bed in the hotel and had quite an amazing astral experience. I saw greys, I saw eel like, reptilians with flowing bodies, I felt the STRONGEST OBE pulls ive ever felt and I was being guided. I was show by something that looked like ENKI, a man with a beard and wings, a way to think about getting out of my body. The visualization came to my mind. I was a rock and there was a parachute attached to me and the wind was pulling the chute and in turn the rock. I could see tunnels into the stars, pathways where to go. Then i got even more help. I was shown the vision of a baseball bat hitting the rock as a way to communicate with my human mind the last technique to get me, or the rock flying at the right velocity to pull me out of body.

Unfortunately i had heartburn that woke me as i was being helped out of body up to the stars by the ENKI type angel.

The next morning i had a moment to reflect on this. Once when i was a young man in college i ate magic mushrooms. I was able to step out of my body and to the outer edge of our "dimension" The earth looked like one of those electrical devices that you put your hands up to and the electricity zaps the glass.

Only now do i understand that. Those streams of electricity are pathways to the higher realms. I saw them from afar on that trip long ago and then saw them from 1st person perspective the other night. Now i get it. Now i see how i get to the astral.

This also leads to my conclusion. Considering the holographic nature of our existence, i believe the stars are a network of pathways that all lead to earth. earth is the stage. we are the actors. and others we are watching our dreams.

IN CONCLUSION

If you believe in astrology, then you believe you are under the influence of a particular region of the sky. is it possible to think that if "you" come from there that you can go there from here as well. not in a space ship but in a light body. Have you met your higher self? I make my higher-self laugh at my lower human self. now i get it though. "we" design our experience here so that "we" can learn an grow up there by watching and interacting with ourselves. Our pets here in the physical. they are designed up there so that we may have the desired effect for personal growth and experiences. From up there, choose our families to birth into down here so that we can have the desired outcomes to grow as souls.

If youve read this far, I thank you and am curious to hear your thoughts about star travel the old fashioned way.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP