Users Online Now: 1,595 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 565,962
Pageviews Today: 738,106Threads Today: 218Posts Today: 2,977
06:31 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Visions from GOD, Space Shuttle Atlantis - July 8th Launch will have to return to earth due to METEOR SHOWER, Rapture in Visions as well!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Space Shuttle: Atlantis
Primary Payload: Raffaello Multi-purpose Logistics Module
Launch Date: July 8
Launch Time: 11:26 a.m. EDT
Launch Site: Kennedy Space Center's Launch Pad 39A
Landing Date: July 20
Landing Time: 7:06 a.m. EDT
Landing Site: Kennedy Space Center's Shuttle Landing Facility
Mission Duration: 12 days
Inclination/Altitude: 51.6 degrees/122 nautical miles
[link to www.nasa.gov]

Atlantis is supposed to last from July 8th to the 20th, in the visions this shuttle will have to return to earth due to a meteor shower.. The moon is also struck, and pieces of the moon scatter and some will fall to earth. The younger people having these visions have said this is when the rapture will happen, somewhere in this time frame, now I myself don't know.. I believe somewhere in these months July-September there could be a high possibility of the rapture.. Now I say this because Rosh Hashana is a feast that describes the rapture perfectly (no man knows the day or hour of it, Father sends Son for Bride, etc, etc) & Rosh Hoshana just happens to be when Elenin is closest to earth Sept 26th-29th..

Heres YT Vid describing the dream (check YT description for more links) :

This dream was confirmed by the above dream (check YT description for more links) :

Heres a YT vid from a person describing the dreams, who has also had rapture dreams (many people on YT having these, God is warning us..) :

A few more dreams confirming eachother:

"Nicole in your son's vision he said he sees a space shuttle crashing at the rapture. that i know of there's 3 confirmations of this event going to happen coincidence i don't think so. wed may 25th 2011 my almost 7 year daughter told me of the rest of her dream from mon may 23rd, i don't force her to tell me for her to feel comfortable and today she told me the rest she said she was in space with jesus and the same angel from all her dreams. she seen a astronaut floating in space out of the ship she seen the cockpit inside heard them talk but didn't understand, after the black sun ( Nibiru ) hit the moon and it cracked, then meteors started falling to earth she seen the astronauts going back to earth to land and the back part of the space shuttle was hit, Victoria said God seen what happened and helped the ship land."
[link to www.bad] goose/letters/may2011/rauld526.htm

"My son said that he was with his father on vacation and they were playing basketball at the park. All of a sudden the earth tilted and it was really scary, they both climbed up the basketball pole and hung on to the hoop. Then my son looked up into the sky and he saw this huge object being hurled towards the earth. At first he yelled its a meteorite! But then he realized he was wrong as the object got closer. It was a space shuttle and when it got closer he could see the words USA on it."
[link to www.bad] goose/letters/may2011/nicole57-6.htm

"She was told and shown of a black sun as the angel put it, this black sun (Nibiru/ Brown Dwarf Star) went behind the moon and my daughter told me a planet hit our moon, from what I understand nibiru has 5 to 7 moons around its orbit and one of these moons hit our moon from behind and it cracked and our moon went closer to earth because of the impact, then rocks from the black sun went to earth.

My daughter told me the angel keeps telling her July, she told me meteors will hit all of the cities of the earth, after this event she tells me that she was taken to heaven."

[link to www.bad] goose/letters/may2011/rauld525.htm

She explained in her dream a great destruction in our area in Ontario Canada, a earthquake and she seen a meteor that fell in our home also and water came over this area a great flood, and the Lord was in the clouds and before we died God took us and saved us, and all of us were thanking God for saving us.

The angel in her dream told her July of when these things will come and she seen in a book also written July , but no day in the month was given.

[link to www.bad] goose/letters/may2011/rauld523.htm
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP