Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject YHWH Alone Declares The End from the Beginning
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Isaiah 46:9 Remember the former things of old: for I am EL, and there is none else; I Am ELOHIYM, and there is none like Me,

10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure
..... and I will place Salvation in Zion for Israel My Glory.

When YAHUWAH shall build up Zion, He shall appear in His glory. ps 102:16

Looking for that blessed hope, and the Glorious appearing of the great ELOHIYM and our Saviour YAHUSHUA MASHIYACH
Titus 2:13

Behold, He cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see Him, and they also which pierced Him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of Him. Even so, Amen.

YHWH YESHUA Returns to His Place for 2000 years

2Peter3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with YHWH as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

The One speaking in Hosea is YHWH

Hosea 5:15 I will go and return to My place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek My face: in their affliction they will seek Me early.

When did YHWH leave His place ?

Phillipians 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in MASHIYACH YAHUSHUA:

6 Who, being in the form of ELOHIYM, thought it not robbery to be equal with EL:

7 But made Himself of no reputation, and took upon Him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

8 And being found in fashion as a man, He humbled Himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

YHWH left His place and took upon the form of man, while never ceasing to be Elohiym is what this says in the Greek

Hosea 6:1 Come, and let us return unto YHWH: for He hath torn, and He will heal us; He hath smitten, and He will bind us up.

2 After two days He will revive us: in the third day He will raise us up, and we shall live in His sight.

After two days, 2000 years, YHWH will revive Isra'EL, HE shall build up Zion in the wilderness for 1260 days, then YESHUA will return in Power and Great Glory after the Tribulation, those who are alive will meet Him in the air in the twinkling of an eye, made immortal, as He destroys the anti-messiah by the Brightness of His Coming and then He will set His Feet upon the earth at the Mount of Olives and will Reign from Jerusalem for 1000 years teaching the Torah, the Word of Elohiym to all the nations. Ps 102:16 Is 2:2-5

Matthew 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened

Unless YHWH shortens these days, man would destroy himself

In the affliction/ Tribulation is when His people will seek Him, to follow His Ways

[link to www.waytozion.org]

The Number of the Days

Ezek 4:4 Lie thou also upon thy left side, and lay the iniquity of the house of Israel upon it: according to the number of the days that thou shalt lie upon it thou shalt bear their iniquity.

5 For I have laid upon thee the years of their iniquity, according to the number of the days, three hundred and ninety days: so shalt thou bear the iniquity of the house of Israel.

......I have appointed thee each day for a year.

390 days = 390 years

Leviticus 26:18 And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.

26:21 And if ye walk contrary unto Me, and will not hearken unto Me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.

26:24 Then will I also walk contrary unto you, and will punish you yet seven times for your sins.

26:28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.

390 years times 7 = 2730 Years for the Exile of the House of Israel

History places the final Exile of the House of Israel in 721 B.C.

721 + 2009 = 2730 years

The Seventieth week began in 2009, during the affliction which begins at the Mid-point of the last week of Daniel's prophecy is when YHWH YESHUA will gather His people from all the lands He has scattered them in the Greater Exodus
Jeremiah 16:14-15

i believe it will be during Passover 2013 when the woman goes into the wildernsess to a place prepared Rev 12:6, Ezekiel 20:33-38

[link to danielstimeline.com]

Believers today, who are born again, are grafted into the House of Israel, and these prophecies have everything to do with them.

lest someone not understand, gentiles are not grafted into the House of Judah, who also is a Son of Isra'EL, called the Jews.

YESHUA

Mark 13:37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch

Watching

Because if we do, that day will not overtake us as a thief and we will know the hour.

Revelation 3:3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

so did anything happen in 2009 that could have been the start of the seventieth week? see 390x7 year prophecy above

Did it occur on a Appointed Time, a Feast Day of YHWH ?

Is there any supporting scriptural evidence ?

On 10/09/2009 Jews and Messianics around the world were keeping Sukkot's Hoshana Rabbah, the final sealing of Judgment.

In this video Jews are celebrating Hoshana Rabbah on 10/09/2009

[link to ireport.cnn.com]

Nobel Peace Prize for 2009 awarded on 10/09/2009

[link to nobelprize.org]

Revelation 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow, and a PRIZE was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

the word translated as Prize in the above passage is stephanos in the greek

strongs # G4735 [link to www.blueletterbible.org]

why was he given a Prize?

It was because of two speeches, one in Turkey the other in Egypt

where it was said in each speech, the phrase "Peace and Security"

1 Thess 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and Security; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape

Speech Turkish parliament April 6, 2009

The United States strongly supports the goal of two states, Israel and Palestine, living side by side in PEACE AND SECURITY.

That is a goal shared by Palestinians, Israelis, and people of goodwill around the world. That is a goal that the parties agreed to in the Road map and at Annapolis.

That is a goal that I will actively pursue as President of the United States...... like the United States, you seek a future of opportunity and statehood for the Palestinians.
Speech in egypt June 4, 2009

Cairo University, Muslim Brotherhood invited by Whitehouse to sit in the front row.

the only resolution is for the aspirations of both sides to be met through two states, where Israelis and Palestinians each live in PEACE AND SECURITY. .

I intend to personally pursue this outcome with all the patience that the task requires. The obligations that the parties have agreed to under the Road Map are clear. For peace to come, it is time for them — and all of us — to live up to our responsibilities. ....

The United States does not accept the legitimacy of continued Israeli settlements. This construction violates previous agreements and undermines efforts to achieve peace. It is time for these settlements to stop....
..... when Moses, Jesus, and Mohammed (peace be upon them) joined in prayer

September 23, 2010 politico

Obama devotes UN address to Middle East peace

Obama devoted the bulk of his address to the UN General Assembly Thursday to the Middle East peace process.

1,060 words out of a 4,090 word speech, to be precise.

" former U.S. Middle East peace negotiator Aaron David Miller said.

Obama "sees this as his signature issue,"

10/09/2009 + 1260 days = 3/22/2013 + 1290 = YOM TERUAH

2550 days Daniel 12:11, Revelation 12:6

YOM TERUAH is celebrated on two days, as the Exact day it arrives is not Known

Many believe YESHUA returns during YOM TERUAH, it is easy to search and verify the reasons, Test all Things and Watch
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP