Users Online Now: 2,061 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,090,416
Pageviews Today: 1,516,967Threads Today: 410Posts Today: 7,370
12:30 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ::Who is Rupert Murdoch and What is his influence on main stream media::
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This old blue hair has his finger's in more pie's then you would ever know!

After doing a little searching about this guy the more i fill disgusted and repulsed by the fact's that i see...

And it reminds me why i turned the tv off in 2003 and never watch it again. Keep in mind i was 22 at the time.

just a few fact's real quick.

Australian-born billionaire Rupert Murdoch. He publishes 175 newspapers, including the New York Post and The Times of London. In the U.S., he owns the Twentieth Century Fox Studio, Fox Network, and 35 TV stations that reach more than 40% of the country...His cable channels include fast-growing Fox News, and 19 regional sports channels.

[link to www.americanprogress.org]

Hmmmmmmmm. . . . .

MURDOCH THE WAR MONGER
MURDOCH THE NEOCONSERVATIVE
MURDOCH THE OIL IMPERIALIST
MURDOCH THE INTIMIDATOR
MURDOCH THE NEWS EDITOR
MURDOCH THE BUSH SUPPORTER
MURDOCH THE NEW YORK CITY POLITICAL BOSS
MURDOCH THE PROPAGANDIST FOR DICTATORS

The list goes on....

The americanprogress.org link is a great read.!!

Idol1

There are power's at play.How many more do you thank is out there like Rupert Murdoch......

im so glad i stop watching the TEL-AVISION-PROGRAMING

AND my favorite one

[liveleak] [link to www.liveleak.com]

And he is under investigation of 9/11 phone hacking also..

WHEN IS ENOUGH "ENOUGH"...

03 is when i started.

tantrum
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP