Users Online Now: 1,757 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 460,095
Pageviews Today: 728,073Threads Today: 298Posts Today: 4,467
07:58 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Spiritual Transformation of GAIA and your roles in the process.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This thread is for discussion of topics brought up in this thread or related genuine discussions about the process of upliftment going on this planet. I saw a post directed to me there shortly ago and that motivated me to go ahead and open this thread. Thread: The Book of Urantia = Biggest Crock of Bullshit I've Ever Read (Page 22)

I will no longer work in that thread, there are at least 4 very nasty folks bent on destroying my reputation by lies and inuendo. I did a lot of teaching based on what they were putting up, but they are not going to stop their game, so it's time to move on.

Since this is MY thread and I AM a gold star member, I do have "god like powers" to remove nasty innuendo and lies and it will. They will NOT be posting in it. Two are already banned from my threads so they cannot post in this one.

That thread was about the Urantia Book, started by another. I don't know of that person ever came back to it to post after a few pages but I hope he/she continued to read. Some lovely folks came into the thread and likewise were bashed, one of them considered somehow to be my "sock puppet", OBE. OBE is not the sock puppet type at all, he has a free mind and is a very advanced soul. He has made about the same number of posts, since I returned as NIP as I have.

The UB and PJ are very valid material. I may or may not move some of the posts i made to here, or some of you might wish too. The entire thread is archived anyway by one on my team, so nothing can be lost. It is being used for teaching.

This is the time of Planetary spiritual Transformation of GAIA. There are well more than 200 million starseeds her for the lifting up of the people. Michael of Nebadon set up the 4th dimension, or rather the process leading to it 2000 years ago.

4d is not a happy dimension, it is the dimension of huge arguments in fact, but that is it's magic. People begin to transform from followers sovereign beings who become to begin to consciously choose to become LIKE the Father, to listen to the leading of the Father Fragment within them. They begin to make their decisions in alignment with the Will of the Father. They begin to come together Two or More in HIS NAME. Those that don't wish this, lead a mighty fight to suppress that, and many of you who are well aware of being on the receiving end of that suppression, which is why I left the above thread last night, my efforts can be better used.

so lets talk individual and planetary Transformation here, and how you ones are participating in that! The 4d process always leads to 5d, which IS a state where a majority of people have become God Conscious, aware of their divinity and beginning to act divine!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP