Users Online Now: 2,052 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 867,876
Pageviews Today: 1,557,974Threads Today: 520Posts Today: 10,978
03:25 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Was this the most important thread ever posted on GLP?....ANYONE WITH INFO ON VERY BIZARRE HAPPENINGS IN EARLY NOVEMBER 2003 IN DALLAS/FORT WORTH
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'd like to explore this thread and hear which threads other people think we should look at some more. A lot of people here have an opinion about GLP. Some people are a little skeptical of this forumn. You can do many things to manipulate the messages in a thread but the one thing I have never seen or heard of happening is a post or response to a post being deleted. There are instances in which post do get taken down or deleted but vie only seen it done when using banned words or issuing threats and it's usually don't immediately. If a message which dosnt contain a threat or banned word gets taken down then that's almost like saying its true. So with that said, think about how much truth has been written on this forum since it began. If it was of much importance I'm sure that the OP got called a liar and all kinds of other crap to distract viewers from trusting their instincts or seeing the truth. Once someone posts something here there isn't much anyone can do about it except for try and manipulate what was said. I'm sure that there have been people who compromised their safety in order to get the word out about something. So at the very least we owe it to the brave whistle blowers who put their necks on the line.

Here is a link to one of the most important threads ive ever seen on GLP. There are many reasons why I feel this way and I will include them as we go along. Re: ANYONE WITH INFO ON VERY BIZARRE HAPPENINGS IN EARLY NOVEMBER 2003 IN DALLAS/FORT WORTH TX PLEASE HELP!!
Thread: ANYONE WITH INFO ON VERY BIZARRE HAPPENINGS IN EARLY NOVEMBER 2003 IN DALLAS/FORT WORTH TX PLEASE HELP!! (Page 16)

Please post a link to any thread you feel needs further investigation.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP