Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My Thoughts
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I just wanted to post all the comments and thoughts Ive had over the last few days that have actually ended up giving me a revelation that was the culmination of 20 odd years of growth and learning and searching for answers.. I am not very good at putting things down in any particular order so that people can follow along lol.. Im sorry if things seem random but I just wanted to put it all down so i had the information in one place..

<lands in her seat with fresh coffee>
Ok Im here hf
 Quoting: Enchanted Wanderer

lol that thread was getting crazy. i can't believe what i posted... i feel bad about it now.

everyone has an opinion about what is coming and they all have different names for it. we will all find out together.

Whats your thoughts EW
 Quoting: Gabriel

hmm.. my thoughts are.... intense lol..

I think there is a convergance of serveral things happening...

I think elenin is a distraction for something bigger.. i believe personally in the existence of planet x/nibiru/the destroyer etc, I also believe that our sun is expanding in direct result of its approach..

I do not think elenin is nib/x/dest etc.. i think it is one of the precusors/warnings..

I also think the wave of light/cosmic ribbon etc is also in play, perhaps following along behind X/Nib/Dest..

I also think the sun has been an important part of our awakening and its power to transform us has been hidden from us.. (this was a new revelation this morning that had a final piece of my own puzzle fall into place) if you like i can repost the post i made about that here .. only with permission of course since i dont want to get too off topic..

I think all the EQs etc are simply just a part of nature, the earths physical reaction to whats coming.. we humans forget that the earth is a living breathing growing form and that she moves and shakes and expands with cycles.. who are we to think we can avoid her growth spurts?

hf
 Quoting: Enchanted Wanderer

EW.. please feel free to always post things of this nature on this thread. I think there are a lot of followers of this thread that like to read between the lines.

You are so correct about expanding sun.... and earth. Comet Elenin is not a cause, its going to be an effect. We will all see together and it will all come together soon.
 Quoting: Gabriel
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP