Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject -=Possible UFO found underwater at the bottom of the Botnia Gulf=-
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message There has been a possible UFO discovered on the floor bed of Botnia Gulf.

"Swedish sea treasure hunters have found something extraordinary: an 18m disc sunk in the bottom of the ocean, with what appears to be 300m long impact tracks leading to it. The team leader never found anything like it.

'You see a lot of weird stuff in this job but during my 18 years as a professional I have never seen anything like this. The shape is completely round… a circle.'"

Link to the article: [link to DON'T_USE_THIS.com] (I had to DON'T_USE_THIS it to post it)

Edit: /sigh... [link to www.] gizmodo . com.au/2011/08/is-this-a-ufo-on-the-bottom-of-the-ocean/ (Take out the spacing)

Unfortunately the team that discovered it dosn't have the money to work on investigating it. So hopefully a donor with the goal of and belief that knowledge should be public will fund the investigation and possible retrieval of the "disc".

Great find by the explorers anyways! What are the odds?! XD

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP