Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Im so tired with life... Please help me...Pray for me
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So I have been doing research chemicals for about almost a year basically designer drugs. And recently i did something stupid mixed 2c-e, phenezapam, dichloropane and during the night i thought it would be a good idea to go steal from cars until i found a key to a house went in and stole some things. Now the cops came the next day and arrested me and i have like 10 charges. I am over 18 so adult charges. I have contemplated suicide for the past couple days and thought today it wouldnt be worth it to put my family and friends thru that pain.
I go to court on the 30 of this month. I dont need advice. I just need prayers for god to be on my side and to make me better.

I have been diagnosed with Dysthymic disorder, social anxiety disorder and personality disorder (Not otherwise specified).

My real name is derek so please can you pray for me?
I need it really badly.hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP