Users Online Now: 1,319 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 249,085
Pageviews Today: 332,999Threads Today: 97Posts Today: 1,488
02:49 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What the STOCK MARKET FALL does to companies like mine...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm part of a $1B Tech company, we have 4,000+ employees and we also manufacture our own high end tech products right here in the US as well as have over 150 offices worldwide. We maintain systems across the spectrum and even employ full-time techs at places such as the Nevada Test Site, Area 51, and US SOCOM.

How has the market affected us so far? It hasn't. We haven't lost any business, and our clients pay us big bucks every month to 'maintain' their high-end systems. We just ended FY11 and were right on budget, our branch alone typically generates about $40m per year and we give out pretty high dividends to our investors...

Basically at this point someone could come and swoop up HUGE amounts of shares for PENNYS ON THE DOLLAR, depending on who the largest shareholders become, they could then get greedy and ship all our manufacturing jobs overseas, etc...

We'll see what happens but I just thought I'd share that with you. An interesting game...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP