Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Seeking spiritual guidance.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi all, I am on GLP as most, because I am seeking answers. Sometimes I am seeking answers when I dont even have the right questions.
I see orbs UFO's whatever you want to call them all the time and since seeing them I have taken up meditation and through my meditations have been shown many things that I do not understand...Yet.scratching

To start I will put out there about what is happening to me of late and a little later I will let you all know about my past experiences with inter dimensional beings who I think might be my guides or soul group or some shit like that.

Of late when I try to meditate I get to a certain level and then start to get bombarded with images of mad looking creatures bird like and other times demon looking with horns and all, I read somewhere probably on here that when you open up your pineal gland you are bombarded with images, can anyone confirm and or explain this for me?

At first I was shitting myself it freaked me out, but being the person that I am I do not except failure lightly and went away and analyzed myself and kept retrying so now it has got to the point that I have no fear of these images but would like to try to understand so as to get past this point in my understanding, I have a feeling that the images are a test or gate of some sort maybe to overcome or control my fear before I am allowed further!!!

More to follow.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP