Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Strange Days. EQ-Solar Flares with Elenin
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have been giving this a lot of thought today so I will post what I have noticed.

Earth quakes and Solar flares/sun spots start up with a vengeance when Elenin is around (Alignment)

2011 AUG 15
Alignment between Earth, Mercury and the Sun just after the Full Moon on August 13th 2011!

( sure some of you will say I am off by 2 days well can we say plus minus 2 days? )

[link to theextinctionprotocol.files.wordpress.com]

August 16, 2011 – A rapid string of moderate earthquakes have shaken the globe over the last 9 hours which includes a 5.8 magnitude earthquake in Ceram Sea, Indonesia, a 5.3 in Honshu, Japan, a 5.3 in the Aleutian Islands region of Alaska, and a 5.6 magnitude earthquake in the South Sandwich Islands.

[link to theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com]

6.2 magnitude earthquake reported off the coast of Japan

Large sunspot group turns Earthward- chance of M-class flares

So we should watch out for the following dates.

2011 AUG 18
Closest approche Comet 45P/Honda-Mrkos-Pajdusakova at 0,0766 AU ! This close approach will happen during the alignment between Earth, Mercury, Venus and the Sun so keep an eye on August 18th 2011 (8-8-11). Again ELENIN is not involved but by this time ELENIN’s gravity could effect the 45P/Honda-Mrkos-Pajdusakova comet and the Alignment between Earth, Venus, the Sun and Mercury could trigger a +6 Magnitude quake somewhere on the planet. Still i think the fun will start in September 2011…

2011 AUG 21
ELENIN enters the orbit of Venus ! At this moment Elenin is apprx 111.361.288 miles or 179.218.620 kilometers from Earth. On this date there is an Alignment between Elenin, Mercury and Jupiter again.

2011 AUG 28
Alignment between Elenin, The Sun and Mars. There could be Solarflares again.

These are Aug dates so again let see if something does happen plus minus 2 days from the above dates.

tomatotomatotomatotomatotomatotomatotomatotomatotomato
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP