Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What to do...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I feel trapped, because I am. I'm stuck in this prison of debt. I'm awake and aware of where I am and I need to get out, but how can I? I'm tens of thousands of dollars in debt from college and I can't just leave, which I would love to do. I'm working a new job that I can handle, but I feel like a robot working the machine but conscious. I can't fucking stand it.

I just want to be happy, and it IS in my control but not within grasp. I really don't know what to do, and I don't want just "Keep on". It's getting harder and harder to be patient in these times.

I have people taking advantage of me everyday and exploiting me for my money, as well as other things. My own family is exploiting me and doesn't give a damn about anything but themselves and will not contribute to the greater good. I'm being stripped of my money by others. I work hard for this temporary spell of happiness, but it doesn't last and it's being torn away faster than I can enjoy it.

Someone let me out of this cell and let me be free. I want to free my physical body, as well as my spiritual. I want to fall in love again and make music, because these things makes me happy. I know I don't have it tough, compared to others but I feel the pressure of this system pressing down onto me.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP