Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject @_@ The TOP THREE ZOMBIE OUTBREAKS IN U.S. HISTORY! @_@
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am listening to Steve Quayle's radio broadcast from last night (link below) and he mentioned a horrific zombie outbreak that took place in Hawaii in 1893. Wanting to confirm this for myself, I did a google search and this article was the first one listed.

YOU WON'T FIND THIS IN ANY AMERICAN HISTORY TEXTBOOK! The concept of a "zombie apocalypse" has been so sensationalized by Hollywood and the like that it is dismissed as sci-fi. Therefore, when we see a link from the CDC warning of a "zombie apocalypse", we can only assume they meant it as a joke. If history does indeed repeat itself, then this is no laughing matter.

Top three zombie outbreaks in U.S. History:
[link to www.fvza.org]

Steve Quayle's broadcast:
[link to www.blogtalkradio.com]

CDC's "zombie apocalypse" warning:
[link to blog.fema.gov]

If this again comes to pass, just know that your ONLY PROTECTION from what is to come can be found in Jesus Christ. He alone can save you! Seek Him now, if you have not done so already, before it is too late. We are living in the last days!

MARANANTHA!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP