Users Online Now: 1,651 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 585,577
Pageviews Today: 918,827Threads Today: 365Posts Today: 5,051
10:08 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THE ILLUMINATI ORIGINS- The Truth behind it all...E.T's, Racism, Bloodlines, The New World
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message For Those of you here with an open mind, You will see the point I am getting at. There will be people here who will twist things and say things but let us always maintain this open mind.

This whole illuminati situation has deep roots beyond what any of us know, its roots are rooted deep in space....

Despite what we are told I "believe" I am saying believe because what I am getting at is my individual interpitation of what I believe.

The human race has been around longer than what is revealed or told..I see posting heres of many of you stating the same belief that humans on "Earth" have been around for millenia..

Just as an alligator has an an ancestor of an alligator a human is a human there is no evolution from ape to human . brown bears are brown bears and polar bears are polar bears for a reason. There were brown humans and white humans..You will see as the thread progresses is why I have Racism Titled In the Thread. Racism has nothing to do with human beings but E.T influence

Now about E.T's they have also been around for millenia, keep in mind space is very ancient and all of what we know is what we believe. How many of you rely on Nasa for your information. You rely on them only for the minor things the little leads, the Rest is done on your own determination and will. Alot of you have great post about ancient worlds and societies and meeting ancient beings, Which I all believe to be VERY true. Mankind has deeper roots that will make our head literally explode if we tried to fathom it

Why would our ancestors build monuments aligning with stars and all other celestial features.

As far as the E.Ts side of this situtation that they have going on up in space or another dimension for what ever reason lets talk about here and how the E.T influence is here

The whole illuminati situation has to do with "mankind" in another thread here with alot of truth they state the same "Dominion over mankind"

"Mankind" has its origins in Africa and Asia. The earliest humans and civilizations and religous worship all lead back to African Asian regions.

Now we all know about reptilians..

For centuries indigenous tribes in Africa have been modifying their body to depict reptilian like features
In this link you will see indigenous body modification if you have a youngster around it would not be wise to open the link.

African reptilian body modification-
The art is intricate and also spiritual
[link to www.ezakwantu.com]

In this video you will see the religious worship between Asia and Africa of the serpent......

Now onto more info about the E.T African Origin

In this thread which has much truth
Thread: SECRETS OF THE EXTRA TERRESTRIALS..PLEASE KEEP THIS POST ACTIVE IF YOU CAN

The authors very first post.
This is the truth.
It began so long ago, I don't remember.
But most of you here, in particular the Mods are savvy about
a lot that is going on in this world.
I also know you have a job to keep..enough said.

Remember I mentioned that all the gods/goddesses are actually
one entity that arrived here on earth (along with others)
to set up a dominion over mankind.
Yes, they are 'fallen stars' all suns..and sons of the Eternal Light. (That's the best I can do to describe him).

Now I can jump around and show you who he is all throughout man's history..but you know most of it anyway.

What you don't know..is how the Rothschilds really got their name..AND.. what their connection is to these fallen stars.

I am going to take you back in history to the Aztecs.
And I am going to try to make this as brief and simple to understand.

The Aztec's worshiped a goddess called

ITZPAPALOTI - otherwise known in other Indian cultures as the

BAT GODDESS.

You have heard about Mothman right?
The story of mothman is true..it's real.
There are plenty of eyewitnesses to account for all those strange events.

Now, back to the Aztecs..I am going to copy and paste just a small amount of information.
Hopefully..if you keep your eyes open..and your mind clear of bias..you will see the connection.
Because I realize A LOT of this stuff is disturbing, however it is the truth.

In Aztec mythology, Itzpapalotl ("Clawed Butterfly" or "Obsidian Butterfly") was a fearsome skeletal warrior goddess, who ruled over the paradise world of Tamoanchan, the paradise of victims of infant mortality and place identified where humans were created.[1] She is the mother of Mixcoatl and is particularly associated with the moth Rothschildia orizaba from the family Saturniidae. Some of her associations include birds and fire.[2] Her nahualli was a deer.

You see..the clawed butterfly is ALSO mothman.
When this extra terrestrial takes on the form of a female
it is a goddess..as a male it is a god..because this
fallen star..this fallen sun..is bisexual in nature.
See?

Did you notice the family name Rothschild(ia)?

Yes, they are most definitely connected to the fallen
stars.
As are most all infinitely wealthy families on this planet.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1442950

He speaks of the Obsidian butterfly the warrior goddess. That ruled over the Aztecs.(Obsidian meaning black)

Now have you ever heard of the ancient Olmec?? These were the first to arrive in the north south american continent from Africa. Their civilization and ancient monuments predate Aztec Mayan civilization who were in America. If you would like a link ask and i will post it.

In my other thread I did a little post on the Mothman and African connection.
Chaka receiving spiritual powers and spear from the mothman
"May the sun cast your powers to the ends of the earth"

These were the E.Ts that arrived first and created mankind and the mystified ancient world.

Some more truth of the E.T African Connection
Here is an introduction to some of their language.

'Moos' (as in Mu..Mu was the..I have to laugh! Mu was the male
dragon god of Sumu..humans call it Sumer..but Hathor was
a female goddess..the sacred Cow of Egypt. And maybe now you know why the Indians of India believe the cow is sacred. It's
also where we get the term.."holy cow." See?
Anyway Mu is Hathor..it's the same entity.
But in Sumer it's a dragon ..and in Egypt it was a cow.

2:10 to 3:05 they show the ritual cow, and also the at 3:00-3:05 you see the dance or egyptian line of men depicted in egyptian pyramid paintings.

Almost everyone knows what an 'ank' is right?
I'll post a picture.

[link to arlain.net]
Ank

See the (Ra) the Pharaoh being offered the Ank?

If you're lucky you might find paintings on Pyramid walls where the Pharaoh is offered the Ank - AFTER - he has died. It is part of the 'opening of the mouth' ceremony..(though they often try to hide the part where he receives the Ank at his death) and this is all part of Pharaoh's resurrection
from the dead process.

What you most often will find is Pharaoh's servants trying to pry his mouth open with a sort of a hook..but rarely do you see him offered the Ank when he's dead.

Why?

Because the Ank (although it represents several things) is
really just a SPOON. And the Pharaoh is being offered the
'elixir of life' which sits in the bowl of the spoon.

Now the reason you see indigenous tribes of Africa wearing the lip plate as a sign of beauty. It represents the ank, the white being the semen elixir of life and the wheel reincarnation eternal life.

There is indigenous nudity in this video so please use caution when viewing if kids are around

The reptilian influence has its roots in the indigenous world.....The Ancient world in civilizations and tribes all across the globe... All indigenous tribes all have some sort of reptile or bird that they worship to. What that means is reptilians or whatever alien had scaly skin to make people mimic it ruled the planet first " Through HUMANS" meaning when it was all said and done the influence was reptilian ancient knowledge of pyramids stargates spirituality all of the ancient world are of reptilian knowledge.

Now folks I saw an ignorant thread here the other day on GLP which sadly i will use as a reference point to get across my point to Explain E.T Influence on mankind and the History of E.t Influence and Racism

Thread: Does this prove the WHITE Race is superior ???

This brings us to the Satan's plan of conquering the world and setting it up against God the Creator after Atlantic was destroyed and divided into 7 continents. Lucifer tried many times but failed, until he started using the white race as his base for power. Today, he is almost ready to set in his kingdom.

TPTB today, who are on the very top of "power pyramid" are WHITE. I can't tell you who they are or how they were chosen, but all 11 of them are white (with the trace of Nephilim genes
).

What is also interesting is that even God used the white race to usher in His Protestant Reformation and it was the white race who got the job of spreading Gods Word to all corners of the world (KJV 1611 English Bible).
 Quoting: Interesting... 1323755

Now what would bring a person to say such a thing as "superior" "more than" Arent we all suppose to be equal?

What im getting at here is these E.T's created the great royal bloodlines of Europe "the white race" The Illuminati.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP