Users Online Now: 1,393 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 239,975
Pageviews Today: 387,692Threads Today: 149Posts Today: 2,557
04:09 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject GLP IN A NUTSHELL FOR NEWBIES...look NO further than this thread..it covers it all.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Considering the dire times we live in..and the fact that the general consesus is that times running out I thought I would write an OFFICIAL welcome letter for all GLP/CONSPIRACY VIRGINS/NEWELY AWAKENED SHEEP/CURIOUS BROWSERS/STUMBLE UPPONNERS.

I will educate you as fast as possible of all the FACTS/FABLES/WEIRD SHIT/UTTER CRAP and so one that flows here like shit through the U-bend on a daily basis..

JUST so you can be up to speed on how DOOMED/READY TO ASCEND/INSANE/APPROCHING ENLIGHENMENT/UTTERLY ROOTED/FUCKED BEYOND MEASURE/FUBAR we really are...

Depending on which... DRUG/GURU/SEER/PROPHET/PROHETESS/CHANNELLER/CONTACTEE/ALIEN REPTOID/NUT WITH WEIRD CALENDAR/OR UTTER FUCKWIT you feel

...LED/COERCED/FRIGHTENED INTO BELIEVING/WORSHIPPING....ect

Very soon many people are going to DIE/VANISH/ASCEND/ in a WAR/RAPRTURE/ENLIGHTENMENT/MEGA NATURAL DISASTER that will be brought about by TPTB/GOD/GALACTIC FEDERATION/ANNUNAKI/REPTILLIANS/DEMONS/
ASCENDED BEINGS/ALIENS/GIGANTIC FUCKING PLANET/WEIRD CHARGED UP COMET
..ect

This grand event which the whole world has been DREADING/PRAYING FOR/FORESEEING/ENGINEERING will come about and RENEW/DESTROY/TRANSFORM/RESCUE/WIPE OUT/TRANSCEND/LAY WASTE the earth in which the inhabitants will DIE/ASCEND/REACH ENLIGHTENMENT/BE BEHEADDED OR TAKE A MARK

After this has taken place the remaining inhabitants of the earth will be DYING OUT/LIVING IN PEACE/FIGHTING TO SURVIVE/COMMUNICATING WITH THEIR MINDS/TRAVELLING TO THE STARS ON UFO'S/ADDING TO THE FOSSIL RECORD ect.

Is that all clear??

I think it sums up everything you will ever learn here more or less.

So just read this post only..ACCEPT/BELIEVE/BECOME COMVINCED/AQUISE TO this post and save yourself YEARS of wasted time..keep it to yourself..and go and live a life while you still HAVE one...instead of wasting it all here at GLP learning what you NOW already KNOW.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP