Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I wanna have fun when im high not be alone
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It seems that all my friends outgrew weed. They all got married and had kids etc. Even my brother stopped a year ago. It's just me on pot island all alone. It's pretty depressing. I wanna smoke weed but I get nervous before I do. I get nervous because marijuana makes me really realize just how lonely I am. I never feel lonely when im sober.

This is how bad it is. I was driving a country road way out of phone reception range. I was high. Only had like 5 hits off a hitter rod. Suddenly I got an uncontrollable feeling of lonliness. I looked at my phone and there was no reception nd I broke out into a panic attack. My hands were shaking and I was talking to myself saying things like "you fycked up man this isnt right you gotta stop this shyt" and mommy i miss you". I was tweaking out while flying through gravel roads trying to get back to reception. My heart was fluttering and I was moving around so much just wishing I was sober. Then Igot into reception, called my girlfriend parked the car and chilled out. We chatted for 20 minutes and when I hung the phone up i was really calm.

Does anyone else hate geting high alone anymore? I used to have fun high but I also had fun with others. But noone I know smokes weed. It's just me now. Its depressing seeing how i'm only 27. Youd think thered be a hell of alot more 27 year olds that get high.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP