Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Conscience
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I dont want to start a really deep thread but I do want to point out some things. I want to keep it as simple as possible so I dont look too smart. I need some good karma too and maybe if I enlighten the GLP crowd a bit whom I consider to be some of the most intelligent people on the planet I might get some. So you probably already know most of what I am going to say.

I have a conscience. Cops have a conscience. The lower class have one and so does the upper. Christians have one too believe it or not. Even a fake wooden boy in Pinocchio has one and hes was not even a real boy.

Where does this conscience come from? Man did not make this conscience the facts are man is ruled by it. Every single decision that you make your conscience is going to take a part in that process. This comes form within. It comes from your personal connection with God.

There is another power that controls your decisions. Laws rules and guidelines. The difference between your conscious and rules are simple. Rules are created by another mans conscience. These rules would only benefit the creator of said rules. My logic tells me that the 10 commandments, the law and anything similar are not here to benefit those who follow them. Basically everyone. The day we allow other individuals to replace our conscience in our decision making process with theirs is the day we lose. God gave us freewill and you know what we did with it? We gave it away because we had the freewill to do so. lol.

This has already happened. We have given away our rights and we have allowed them to kill us systematically without us having any ability to do anything about it. This is what they choose to do with their power which is actually our power but is no longer. It's a dog eat dog world and we can't change the game that has been set up.

The only way we can take our power back now is too refuse to commit evil. You still have a conscience, so listen to it. Do not allow their rules to guide your life. They tell you that you have to take life in order to save your own. The sad part is you dont even know you are a killer. Any time you have an excess of wealth and refuse to use it to help those in need...you are bad. This is how I can spot shill from friend. The shills preach personal responsibility while ignoring the fact that the system is a competitive one and that means it is inevitable that people are going to lose and some are gonna win. I have a very competitive nature but I refuse to allow that to dictate matters of life. We dont have to take the system down, we dont have to revolt and riot. All we have to do is help those in need.

I tell you what to do but the difference between me and them is I am tell you to listen to yourself only.

I know how difficult it is for some people to understand some of what I have said. Especially the part where I tell you that you have to share your wealth. They have been duped. They are called sheep.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP