Users Online Now: 2,288 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,429,596
Pageviews Today: 1,961,166Threads Today: 487Posts Today: 8,495
03:26 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Well are their actually real facts to worry about Elenin?????
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I mean the alignmentcrap is getting old for sure.

theirs been plenty of comets passed earth in history that have been in alignments like this little comet elenin will be.

i dont see any proof or evidence this thing would hurt us.

and dont start about the nibiru crap thats coming after elenin thats the most pathetic thing ive heard for real.

Their are no facts that this will be an extinction level event.
and theirs not even one fact about nibiru either.I mean who saw it here with their own eyes?I can bet to say no one because if one saw it 1000's maybe even millions would have seen it.All u see are the fake videos created to a fear mongering others.
The only things u hear are stupid people liking to fear mongering.nothing more nothing less.

all those videos and stuff i watched em all and not 1 video comes with real facts that u can say maybe this guy is right.

All they tell is the same crap as the elenin nibiru believers tell. about alignments and shit .

So please if someone can come in here with real FACTS.Not the shitty ones theirs no scientific proof that an alignment will cause havoc on our planets.
And if it does it should have impacted us alot earlyer for sure.

Thank You.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP