Users Online Now: 2,112 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 999,963
Pageviews Today: 1,339,684Threads Today: 330Posts Today: 5,264
11:00 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject a small story from this month pleas read an leave comments thank you Glps
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello glps

i signed up here since a month read all that stuff too shit to truth everything i am a critical man iam 27 work hard for my wife for a good life in switzerland maybe everybody seems to know that switzerland can be the safest placeses on earth while a huge catastrophic event like yellowstone etc. and the swiss army builds since 1999 300 new shelters international shelters for every citizien in the world in the mountains ..
good okay yesterday my dad callsme to help i was driving to him and i saw his car full of food canned food and dry food maybe 100-200kg. my dad is a non beliver he belives nothing until hes seeing it with his own eyes but itmakes me concernd about this canned and dry food i asked him later by a cup of coffe and a ciggeret why you need that amount of food and he is saying you have read about the 1927-1933 collaps then world war history is repeating my son an then i got a little bit goosebumbs cause my dad never do this stuff and laughs about these 2012 shi.. and other prophecies i think and belive hes feelings tell him really worse storys about the incoming future...

Thanks for reading guys its my first time i am open like this and i didnt know where i just can write that better than in a conspiracy forum. And sorry for english grammar and etc. hf

pleas leave your opinions about this
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP