Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Word of Encouragement...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to stevequayle.com]
August 30, 2011

Regarding what I have been told, surely the following is similar to what you and others are told by the Spirit of the Lord.
The voice or message I feel in my gut is one of pure love from Him and the message is this:

“My child, oh how I do love you and all of my children. For my children do know my voice and there are too few who know what you have discerned by having your ears open and do indeed hear. Know that your mission is to encourage with love and warning for those who I have placed in your small part of the world that they must come to me and abide under my wings of protection. For in just a few moments those who are not under my wings of protection and my umbrella of blessing shall suffer great loss. For the masses of unbelievers and the masses of the lukewarm shall feel heat from the beginnings of judgments. The heat shall burn some to incineration and others it shall singe their hair. I have heard your repeating question regarding how should you prepare. I have answered to him who prays this prayer how to prepare by spending time with me. We must have an honest and open relationship of communion between our spirits. I freely share mine with those who wish to receive me. The answer to your question regarding physical preparation is one that should be obvious to those who know me and my nature. Yes there are those who I have blessed with finances who are instructed to prepare by stocking their warehouses and
storage rooms. I am using these obedient children for a special purpose which is different from vessel to vessel who are obeying what I am putting in their heart. Though many are confused and I will correct them in a loving way. For the stocking of food and water will be used in some areas as a zone of safety where many will be saved because my spirit will be there beckoning each one to come close to me and to receive me into their hearts. This will be their last chance before the serious judgments begin to fall. The judgments so far are only the sound of my keys jingling as the key approaches the lock which contains each judgment of bowls and vials.

Peace in Christ

J.C
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP