Users Online Now: 2,243 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,441,471
Pageviews Today: 2,081,922Threads Today: 577Posts Today: 11,266
04:54 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Uh...WTF with the weather on the east coast?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was just sitting here in my little corner of Illinois, browsing GLP. We have some storms across the midwest right now, so we lost power for about a minute or two.

I decided to put on the weather channel once the power came back on to get a little look at what the days holds with regard to the weather before I go into work this afternoon.
It'll be a rainy day here....but thats not the point.

I left the t.v. on TWC and resumed my browsing of GLP. About 2 minutes ago, I looked over....and there is a little line of storms over in the northern corner of the east coast....but they are traveling from north/ne on a diagonal line south/southwest.

Just struck me as kind of odd. Especially since the storms here are following a north/northeast line.

Edit to add: [link to www.kwqc.com]

Thats the doppler radar for the closest new channel in my area.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP