Users Online Now: 1,998 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 962,535
Pageviews Today: 1,717,447Threads Today: 733Posts Today: 13,035
07:27 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why do people always think they are right?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I mean obviously not everyone's viewpoint on what should be can be the best. There are too many differing opinions. I am no different, I think I am right.

I think democrats are better than republicans. I think aliens are real. Abortion should be illegal. I know opinions don't matter if you can't do anything to change it.

When it comes to more complicated matters like God and the Soul I tend to calm down a bit with my opinions. I might say this or that every now and then but I don't really believe anything solidly. Which is very contrasting to the religitards. If I do make a claim that I cannot possibly "know" then I dont really mean it and I will probably say something contradictory later on.

I just don't believe we should be so differing in opinions. A few of us are fucking right. The time better come when we realize who that is.

Some of you guys get it. Some of you are getting there and others look stuck in their false solidified sense of correctness.

I "think" that if your opinions stem from living for others then you are there. If they don't, well, don't stay too long there.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP