Users Online Now: 2,165 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 662,172
Pageviews Today: 1,078,047Threads Today: 433Posts Today: 7,243
11:13 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject LOUD tone in ear and full body vibrations are a pain lately!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message In the past, I noticed times when it felt like I temporarily went deaf in one ear for about a minute while there was a soft, high-pitched tone in ear. Immediately after that, I was fine. This has happened countless times over the past couple of years and I shrug it off every time.

What's odd is that in the past couple weeks, when the "deaf time" happens, the tone is pretty loud and I feel actual pressure in my ear, enough to make me have to sit down. I notice that the tone happens after intense Solar Flares. The only reason I notice is because I'm now following the solar activity and actually look to see if a flare shot off after experiencing my ear tone. Previous to recently, I wouldn't have associated the two incidents as I wasn't even aware there was such a thing as a solar flare.

The other thing that is my entire body has been vibrating constantly for well over a week. It never stops and it's beyond annoying to say the least. Imagine a constant adrenaline rush that never ends.

I had a vision about a week ago that was so vivid and completely out of the norm for me as I didn't have a clue why or what it could mean. Now I know the vision was meant in the absolute most literal way possible. Perfect map of USA, formed out of a non-intentional smoke ring, clearly pinpointing my attention to Central TX. Prior to this vision, I never even knew TX had an issue with wildfires.

Thread: Completely creepy image/vision just appeared that sorta freaked me out

I'm just wondering if the tones, heavy body vibrations, and vision could be due to increased sensitivity to solar activity or could the sensitivity be due to self-hypnosis induced trance which I've done a few times in the past couple weeks. While in trance, I didn't see visions or astral project. Just waited for something to appear or be able to "sense" a vision but I didn't get anything. Since then, my body won't stop vibrating and the tones are a nuisance.

Any thoughts are welcome.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP