Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Can't Eat Gold My Ass
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Well, as I am about to buy a 1/2 an organic, grass fed cow (I recently bought a bison but sold most of it at cost to my poorer friends) for LESS than an ounce of gold...I call BS. I am exchanging some 20 grams in 5 gram wafers to pay for the thing. All told it is just under $1400.00. I got a discount since I'm a good customer of theirs and we are paying $3.00 a LB which is a steal in Canada.

So, for those who say "you can't eat metals'" go get a fricking life. In bought those wafers when gold was under $850.00...so I am about to eat (and spend the money I make on silver) my metals. Go figure, I have twice as much money in savings as I did 5 years ago. My BANK didn't pay me that, my metals did. For the record we are selling ALL the choicer cuts for 2/3rds of what the local butcher sells regular beef sells and it's mostly all gone in a day or two.

Then we'll do it again, and again, and again...all with 'extra' money that 'magickally' showed up because gold went up. So STFU about 'can't eat gold'...I'll have a sip of pinot noir while eating the tenderloin and toast the morans who say you can't eat gold. "A toast, my friends, to feeding our friends cheaply and healthfully on the back of the poor metal market manipulators".

Cheers...

And imagine what cheap, nutritious eats you could be having if only you'd bought the metals 5 years ago...plus providing the same for your community members...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP