Users Online Now: 1,493 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 267,380
Pageviews Today: 426,795Threads Today: 156Posts Today: 2,755
04:38 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Anyone feeling/sense vibration inside your body? Please read, I need help. Important
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Please, no joking around. No light/cosmos/consciousness deals here please.

Has anyone been feeling like this? Sincerely, please tell me.

Here is what has happened so far to me. I have been feeling like I am being pulled out of my body, I feel vibration, I feel light.
Example, whenever I take a step, I know I'm taking a step but the weight doesn't come down until 3~5 secs later. Also, my teeth feel like they vibrate or! whenever you wake up, you feel like your body is too light to be here?

This has been happening for a month now, not everyday but I can sense it.
It's like whenever you are driving your car and u go on the road, and the road has a lot of grable? not too much grable(lil rocks).
Another example is when you are about to step on the gas(accelerator) and u don't feel your foot,... or well you feel it but is like a sensation! Geez, I don't know how to describe it.
Like you know, u can see u are stepping on it but the whole weight hasn't come down to it and u feel vibration.

Has anyone has been feeling this lately?
Inside your body, not outside. A feeling of something pullin you out but when you do something, you come back to your body.

I'm 23 Male, I work out a lot and I have been feeling lazy lately too actually. I have been taking naps for 2 months, which I have never done before. At work, my co-workers and supervisor have been feeling the same.

Please share stories, I don't wanna be going crazy :s

Thank you.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP