Users Online Now: 1,393 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 240,577
Pageviews Today: 394,042Threads Today: 124Posts Today: 2,278
05:45 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject PLEASE SEND POSITIVE ENERGY AND PRAYERS FOR NINZREZ who was in a horrible accident today
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Her daughter contacted me tonight.

"I tried calling you because I hate being so impersonal, but mom fell somehow while I was at school this morning onto a fish tank and got a 6-7 inch piece of glass into the back of her thigh, some in her arm, hand, back... so on and so forth... was home with maeelah without a phone and crawled down the stairs for outside yelling for someone to call 911... I assume from the looks of the bloody smears thru the house and the pole she used to help crawl down the stairs this took a while. but anyways, the ambulance came, took her to the hospital and she went into surgery around 4pm and the doctor came out around 9 to tell me they where done, they removed all the glass... but the damage it did to the nerve's and muscle was not repairable.. he said he tried sewing the muscle back together but nothing would hold because it was all "mush" from the glass.... he said she is going to have to be in there for a few days and maybe longer if they decide she needs rehab (to walk again) and even then the chances that she will have to use a cane for the rest of her life are higher then not. Just thought I would let you know so you didnt think she died. almost but, I will bring her laptop up there tomorrow if she is up to moving and all that."

ANY sort of good energy, healing light, prayers, please.

We still don't know how it happened, their house looks like a massacre, her daughter said. She needs massive prayers right now, whatever your belief system.

*** HER DAUGHTER SET UP A DONATION PAGE ***

PLEASE DOUBLE CHK ON NIN'S FB for that info

AS OF TODAY, HER BP IS 88/43 AND SHE LOST LOTS OF BLOOD, NEEDED TRANSFUSIONS.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP