Users Online Now: 2,182 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,209,438
Pageviews Today: 2,019,621Threads Today: 833Posts Today: 14,434
07:24 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The BLUE-sky is really ETHER and not the thin thinner air that Pistachio science says is thinnest on Top!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message If the Atmosphere (colorless air) gets thinner and thinner the higher up you go, this would imply that Air is most dense at ground level, and the Blue light should be scattered in all directions by the tiny molecules of air at groundlevel and we'd all be living in Smurfville!

At 6:10, 'YES' you can see the Blue is above the AIR we are breathing.

(6:42) - "Man its heaven"

(6:52) - "The sky looks just breath-taking"

(6:57) - "If indeed that is the sky most of the sky is below us, I think that might be the view of ETERNITY"

BUSTED on account of being drunk on ether because ether is what's up there. Ether refracts the color Blue.

Chapter 3
1 It came to pass, when Enoch had told his sons, that the angels took him on to their wings and bore him up on to the first heaven and placed him on the clouds. And there I looked, and again I looked higher, and saw the ether, and they placed me on the first heaven and showed me a very great Sea, greater than the earthly sea.
[link to www.ecmarsh.com]

(7:04) - "Technically speaking you are correct"

(7:22) - "Term you're looking for is God-smitten"
----------

Pistachio science likes the BoE.

peace
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>