Users Online Now: 2,218 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,044,205
Pageviews Today: 1,447,838Threads Today: 394Posts Today: 6,943
11:59 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What ails you? Skin, energy, arthritis, negativity, insulin, alzheimer's? You might suffer a lack of Sulfur!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message SULFUR, Sulphur or sufur....Yep BRIMSTONE Disclaimer-not a M.D. this is for informational purposes only--read at your own risk.

Was this crucial element given a bad rap during Bible times to keep us from gaining our "power"?

This caught my eye today and left me with a feeling of "seek and you shall find", but why is this knowledge suppressed and frowned upon, (given a bad rap).

I was reading here---

[link to www.thehealersjournal.com]

And read this:

"Our Scribe has obtained a good sized chunk of yellow sulphur rock and is finding it an incredibly quick tool for the cleansing of her energy field by quickly running the rock over each chakra, holding the rock for a minute or two at each chakra center. This rock is one that falls apart as a powder as one holds it so it is important to handle it as delicately as possible and keep it wrapped in bubble wrap when not in use. As most of you are very sensitive to energy movement, you will in all likelihood feel the power of this stone as it cleanses your field of all negativity, both your own and others, and this in turn, will help you maintain your equilibrium and balance as is necessary."

~~~I thought cool, I could use some of that, then I looked deeper.

"Sulphur is said in the crystal healing world to be a stone of energy and vitality which can help

remove negative thoughts and feelings".

"Mystically, this is said to help decrease illness by taking away the mental/emotional component. The vitality properties of sulphur are said to bring protection and purification. It is used in metaphysics to purify and detoxify environments, thoughts, and even the

energy fields of people."

"Traditional and mystical lore repute that sulphur is helpful for the skin, digestion, arthritis, recuperation, muscles, back-aches, feet, chemotherapy related discomforts and detoxification of substances or toxins. Sulphur is considered to be related primarily to the solar plexus chakra."

"Sulphur: Protection, Willpower, Healing Energy. Solid/clear yellow. Rejuvenating, especially if one does a great deal of thinking/mental wk and little physical exercise. Mental clarity, focus, analysis, understanding, willpower, discipline, confidence. Used in Egypt and modern hot springs/baths for arthritis, pain, rheumatism, swelling, lymph, cysts, hemorrhoids. Traditionally very healing for wounds, cleansing and healing skin, sinus, pancreas, liver, syphilis, appendix, indigestion, insomnia, depression; Strengthens endocrine glands. Found in garlic, mustard, chives, onions, horseradish, etc. Repels garden bugs."

[link to www.naturalnews.com]

Some of the many benefits of organic sulfur crystals include:

-Increasing enzyme production within bodily glands and improving resistance to illness
-Increasing flexibility in muscle tissue
-Increasing blood circulation
-Reducing muscle inflammation and promoting muscle healing
-Promoting the healthy growth of hair and fingernails
-Discouraging the growth of cancer cells through oxygenation
-Reversing osteoporosis, Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's disease
-Promoting healthy skin production and reducing wrinkles
-Regulating insulin production
-Improving colon function and eliminating colonic parasites
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure