Users Online Now: 2,121 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 995,571
Pageviews Today: 1,852,735Threads Today: 895Posts Today: 16,135
08:26 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject DENVER, Will it be One Place To FLEE FROM Before It's TOO LATE???
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It just hit me depending on what you have read, or seen, or believe, or been exposed to...Supposedly DOOM is on it's way (one way of looking at it) or Judgement is at hand (another way to see it) or The Earth is changing to a higher Dimension/Vibration (yet another way to think of it) any way whatever your "take" is on it (OH yeah there are the ones who think all is going to be just as it was) well pay no attention to that man behind the curtain in that last instance or as you are prone to do raise your b.s. flags. The fact remains bunkers (D.U.M.B. places for the ELITE?)have been mass produced ect..., also there are a number of things supposedly going down soon that would make one realize the Elite are hiding....So if say; judgement, or payback, or Karma, or insert comeuppance here___________ is enroute and it is something "they" cannot run nor hide from, (unbeknownest to them) will it not be beneficial (prudent)to clear the heck outta Dodge before the wrath or whatever they are turning tail and running from (burrowing away) Occurs? Not just Denver, although what with all purportedly happening there later this month it would be top o' the list. Or is it just a silly thought I should not have shared with my fellow GLPers?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP