Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Are You Thrumming? How About Dreaming "Things"
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message By Thrumming it is the best way to describe the "energy" or humming or vibrating that has happened a few times over the past few months....It happens mostly when I am still usually when at night and I am awake (or awakened by it) and my mind is quiet. It just resonates throughout my body but emminates from my heart and head (or into)....It is SO VERY.....I have no real word for it as it is just above anything else I have felt before. About dreams I have had some great dreams (as stated before certain ones are Movies) well last night I woke with this thrumming running through me and out from me and in to me (oh LOVE is one feeling that is very abundant during these things joy too) a little later (fell asleep eventually as this thrumming faded a bit) I woke and remembered a dream one that starts in one place yet changes "morfs" into something different..um I can recall parts of the first part yet the last part there is a field or meadow I am all of a sudden in and I had just been spoken to by an older man I heard his speech to me but some of his words were "bleeped" out not because he cursed but because I would not be allowed to KNOW these things until the correct time but they are in my memory now (I actually cannot remember anything he said) ANYHOW in this meadow I look up and there is this tree and I pick a piece of fruit (it is a persimmon as far as my thoughts go in the dream) it is so very real the taste is wonderful and sweet not like any fruit I have ever had, I pick two more and savor each one. My husband is here in this dream vaguely but he is asleep! I wake up with the feeling of just having truly tasted this indescribably good fruit from this tree.....Ok for those who are actually still reading in my mind as I remember the dream I "believe" this is the tree of Knowledge and I have been permited to taste of it once again! I feel that these thrummings are our being input with knowledge and light and energy we will require in the coming days and months and I have had a craving for knowledge for many years but it has increased Unbelievably in the past months. The man was letting me know I will RE-member as it is given to me if I keep seeking and searching!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP