Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Home infested by ghosts
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Long story short

The previous owner used to be into the occult. I have not exactly seen a ghost face to face but I do get these weird feelings sometimes. Personally I would not be surprised if they were all around me trying to fuck with me.

I don't really want to do any rituals to make any matters worse. You could tell me to pray but I don't think anybody up there likes me very much.

I image them to be more like bullies than anything, if people can be real assholes I can't imagine spirits being any better.

My real query is what emotion do bullies prefer to see out of their victims. I don't want to give these guys the impression that I am an easy target. How can I deal with these mischievous punks?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP