Users Online Now: 2,282 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 947,690
Pageviews Today: 1,580,202Threads Today: 642Posts Today: 11,343
03:52 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject LEXUS HAS LONG HISTORY OF CONSUMER COMPLAINTS (sulfur smell, grinding,pulling) CAUSING INJURY AND DEATH WHEN WE HAVE BRAKE FAILURE
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.my3cents.com]

[link to www.automotix.net] - These are issues that caused death or injuries

[link to lexus.pissedconsumer.com]

[link to search.yahoo.com] yahoo search with loads of complaints

THE INETRNET IS CRAWLING WITH THESE COMPLAINTS!!

I noticed 99% of them had the same complaint and issues I have had, if you think LEXUS is a luxury car, why do most of the owners feel it may be a death trap?

I've had my truck 2 years, bought it brand new and 2 times I've had the sulfur smell (coming from the catalytic converter, that came with terrible grinding, and pulling (grinding was in the back and required me to replace back brakes BOTH times, but this time it happened, I also got that sweet metal smell, and now I have an electrical Ghost, sometimes the lights dont want to work in the cAR..

This time I did my research, lexus, ALL THE LINE UP, ALONG WITH TOYOTA, MAZDA, CORVETTES are the cars I saw this most while doing my resaearch that do this..

What ever d'ucked up catalytic converter, along with some KNOWN timing problems is like having a mechanicial ghost, it can litterally TAKE ANY SYSTEM IN YOUR CAR OUT WHILE DRIVING..

LIKE BRAKES, ELECTRIC, STEERING..

The ONE thing I noticed in ALL of the reports was the sulfa, and sweat metal smell, grinding pulling with a lose steering capability.. I too had RIGHT BEFORE i lost my brakes on 85s with KIDS IN TRUCK

The people at the dealership act like they've NEVER seen this before, and will look at it, but a quick look on line shows me THEY MUST KNOW

If your driving one of these cars and you begin to smell overpowering sulfa, you have very little time before you have TERRIBLE DEAFINING GRINDING, and pulling/ steering wheel issues..

GET OUT OF THE CAR IMMIDIETLY!! You may just save your own life..

[link to search.yahoo.com]

This is a yahoo search with just the lexus sulfa smell grinding and pulling LOOK AT ALL THE COMPLAINTS!!

This is why those toyaota's we're killing people, ANYTHING ON THE CAR CAN GO OUT AFTER THIS SMELL OCCURS, AND IT DOES.

Dont bother changing the catalytic converter, it's the timing, and computer in the cars that make the cars go through these converters, YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO GET YOUR CAR FIXED, and once you've had this problem, BE SURE IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN..

I put this up here to WARN people, and put the pieces together for them..

GOD BLESS ANYONE WITH A LEXUS, YOU NEED IT
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP