Users Online Now: 1,361 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 35,682
Pageviews Today: 77,767Threads Today: 31Posts Today: 743
01:12 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Thank You, Godlike Productions....and now the End Shall Come.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A thank you and well done to the owners and participants in this fine forum. This one is convinced that major changes are coming in all of our lives. Gut level, as well as external evidence. It has been quite interesting to communicate with other nutcases and geniuses that post on this public forum.
Now, I present you with the Ultimate Doom along with an explanation.
We were born into this reality with a certificate guaranteeing us all the doom we could handle.
It was called a birth certificate.
It has an opposite that always hangs around with it called the death certificate. It is always there, just waiting to be claimed.
Me-thinks a lot of us good folks are gonna be claiming ours very soon.
I am thankful of the idea of Death. Angels do not have the privilege of Death. Demons do not have the honor of Death. Even God or the head honcho that thought all this up cannot die and get out of this mess. Only the humans and beasts win the lottery of death and it will hurt less than a trip to the dentist for a root canal. Oh, but the anticipation is so great in both cases.
Certainly when a group of sentient beings or a so-called civilization has reached a Melt Down of Madness and Meaness to each other, it deserves to DIE and that is what is coming to all of us soon.
I can give you an exact date......October 11, 2011 early in the morning.
That is the date that you will cease to exist.
Goodbye all, it has been quite a ride.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP