Users Online Now: 1,589 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 280,995
Pageviews Today: 446,831Threads Today: 160Posts Today: 2,829
04:53 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Did I Happen to Find Nibiru on Google Sky Tonight?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Here it is...

[link to www.google.com]

It may not look like much right now, but read on...

If I have this straight on Google Sky, I am standing on earth looking up to the sky and I am seeing where Venus is supposed to be.

To my left, a little more than 40°, I see a red object that is mostly covered with what appears to be an intentional black rectangle.

Well, you might wonder how a novice like myself found this...

As it was, I kinda got into the scheme of things on Google Sky pretty quickly (seeing as how I used to be a professional pilot and all that). And I knew that there was going to be an alignment with earth-elenin-venus on 2/21-22/11.

So I went to the JPL site

[link to ssd.jpl.nasa.gov]

I set the earth on the JPL Java thing exactly as it would be on Google Sky (directly °180 (south) from the center of the sky). And I though that by looking directly up at Venus, I could look to my left (inside of Venus) and maybe get a look at Elenin.

But Noooo oh -oooh!

What do I see?

Now for a better look while you are at the Google Sky page, do the following...

(1) Type 'venus' in the search field and click 'search'.

(2) Click 'Infrared' (you might have to do that twice).

(3) In the zoom control, click the 4th hash mark up from the bottom.

Voila`!

March farther to the left (near where about Elenin migh have been a while back) is a red object that is blacked out by NASA.

So I asked myself, "What the FUCK could that be?" Little Red Fucking Riding Hood???

WTF?????????

Could this be NIBIRU???? (It sure as hell isn't ELENIN!)

And why is our dear government blacking this little infrared red thing out?

I mean...

WTF?????????
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP